Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

3-2-08 South East Drag Day Reynolds, GA

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-08, 09:02 AM
carbongs
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default 3-2-08 South East Drag Day Reynolds, GA

Verbatim from GA3S

Click below to register
http://www.southeastdragday.com/register.htm

Well, here we have it, guys ---> SEDD08!

I have some exciting sponsor news as soon as I get confirmed details! I'll update the thread when I do!

What I need from you guys: I need help promoting SEDD08. If you're on another forum that is home to vehicles you would like to race and who you support, post up. As most of you know, in the fall we had a surprise. The track increased their rental fee without letting me know and it pretty much bit us in the ***. With the lack of promoting for the fall event, GA3/S and SELOC were out $300 each club. This is going to be our only drag event for 08, so this is your only shot! Promote and support your event! Show up! Race! Spectate! Bring your friends!

Want a free tech card? If you know of someone who would like to sponsor our event, and it works out, I'll give you a free tech card. If you do know someone, call or text me and I'll give you sponsor info.

========================================================================

Hey everyone! I'd like to welcome you to our 8th annual SouthEast Drag Day 2008! Hosted by Georgia 3/S and SELOC. The event will be held on Sunday, March 2nd @ Silverdollar Raceway. The caravan will leave the Varsity downtown @ 8am. The track gates will open at 10am, racing begins at 11am, qualifying for the Quick 8 will start around 1.30pm, and eliminations for the Quick 8 will start between 3pm and 4pm.

SouthEast Drag Day was started as an event that provided a legal and safe place for friends and enthusiasts to grudge match, tune, and compete in the Quick 8 competition. The Quick 8 competition is for the quickest street legal cars to compete for cash prizes. There are rules to be in the Quick 8, please check them out on the website: www.southeastdragday.com. Also, please be aware of NHRA rules for drag racing if you are racing inside or outside of the Quick 8; helmets, long sleeves, closed toed shoes, roll cage requirements, etc.

If you have any questions, please email SouthEastDragDay@gmail.com!
Old 01-29-08, 07:36 AM
stealthrt
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

For anyone interested in racing, please Pre-register!
Old 01-29-08, 08:27 AM
sirCharles
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Cool! Thanks for the info.
Old 02-22-08, 08:16 AM
stealthrt
Driver School Candidate

Pre-registration ends THIS WEEKEND, Sunday at midnight.

Don't forget that pre-registering is cheaper than paying at the event, and comes with a t-shirt!
Old 02-24-08, 10:19 AM
kevs98GS4
Lexus Test Driver

I'm in!!!!!
Old 02-27-08, 07:25 AM
stealthrt
Driver School Candidate

4 More Days