Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

Official Brier Creek Meet - December 13th 2008

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-08, 07:38 PM
Alexus_300
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks jeremy.
Old 12-08-08, 11:44 AM
Riken
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So can a ex-lexus Toyota owner driving an Rx8 come? lol
Old 12-08-08, 04:06 PM
jvai1012
Driver School Candidate

im there in a NA Supra
Old 12-08-08, 04:09 PM
HKS350
Lexus Champion

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Anyone's welcome to come out. Its not often you'll get to checkout modded Lexus's.
Lets update the roll call..........
Old 12-08-08, 08:00 PM
matrixgts
Lead Lap

ok my bud with the speed 3 is gonna roll,have'nt caught up to my neighbor with the supra yet.
Old 12-08-08, 09:11 PM
Alexus_300
Lexus Test Driver

Roll call updated.. Let's try and get at least a dozen people to show up will ya...
Old 12-08-08, 09:12 PM
Alexus_300
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by HKS350
Anyone's welcome to come out. Its not often you'll get to checkout modded Lexus's.
Lets update the roll call..........
We all know who's car they are gonna ***** and drool over at the meet...
Old 12-09-08, 05:02 AM
Riken
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by matrixgts
ok my bud with the speed 3 is gonna roll,have'nt caught up to my neighbor with the supra yet.
Cool another Mazda.

Ill be following Jvi1012, we will be coming from Rocky Mount.

Last edited by Riken; 12-09-08 at 05:05 AM.
Old 12-09-08, 05:10 PM
matrixgts
Lead Lap

ok alex i pm like 10 guys that's not on the list to find out what they gonna do.i'm trying to help you out as best i can.i'm thinking that if we have an ok turn out in december when spring and summer get here nothing can stop us from having more fun.this is like fishing for me if nothing happens in 20 minutes i'm ready to leave.if you really can't show up then it is what it is.but if you can and don't then don't cry when you have to drive a couple of hours to go to a meet out of town.i'm really hoping to see some cars in person and get some ideas.and all the other suff you can't get on a computer.later fellas,i've to go pack i'm in south carolina i think i'm heading somewhere up north in the morning aberdeen maybe but not sure.
Old 12-09-08, 05:19 PM
Alexus_300
Lexus Test Driver

ok alex i pm like 10 guys that's not on the list to find out what they gonna do.i'm trying to help you out as best i can.i'm thinking that if we have an ok turn out in december when spring and summer get here nothing can stop us from having more fun.this is like fishing for me if nothing happens in 20 minutes i'm ready to leave.if you really can't show up then it is what it is.but if you can and don't then don't cry when you have to drive a couple of hours to go to a meet out of town.i'm really hoping to see some cars in person and get some ideas.and all the other suff you can't get on a computer.later fellas,i've to go pack i'm in south carolina i think i'm heading somewhere up north in the morning aberdeen maybe but not sure.
Haha, well put. If you're gonna be in Aberbeen on friday, you might run into me as I'll be taking the supra out of its den..
Old 12-09-08, 05:28 PM
rj_22
Rookie

i think I'm gonna make it. I'll be coming from greenville if anybody wanna meet up and make the ride together
Old 12-09-08, 06:29 PM
Alexus_300
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by rj_22
i think I'm gonna make it. I'll be coming from greenville if anybody wanna meet up and make the ride together
Nice that you could join us.
Old 12-09-08, 07:08 PM
HKS350
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by rj_22
Greenville? If your a member on ImportsNC then P.M. a guy by the name of Dressed2Kill and he's also coming to the GVille to this meet.
Old 12-09-08, 07:14 PM
HKS350
Lexus Champion

Word......I would have driven to charlotte and will be in two weeks for the big Supra meet. I might have a friend who has an Acura driving up from charlotte. No big deal for him. I plan on making a day of this. Here in Raleigh or Charlotte it doesn't matter. I like taking 64 to Charlotte nice country drive no traffic.
Old 12-09-08, 08:52 PM
matrixgts
Lead Lap

ok i'm starting to get some feedback,rj 22 was one of my pm,thanks for stepping up rj,coming from greenville and all,also rome should be their and i'm waiting on the others to get back with me by saturday.lol and i'm still trying to catch up with my neighbor with the supra.i'm in aberdeen alot alex what color supra do you have.64 to charlotte i'll be putting my mom on a train that day i hope it's early so i can get out their any of you been to that supra meet before.i'll have to bring the matrix for that run.

Quick Reply: Official Brier Creek Meet - December 13th 2008