Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

Official Brier Creek Meet - December 13th 2008

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-08, 03:07 PM
Alexus_300
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by dukieman22
Aight guys here's the deal...

I have an appointment in the morning and of course it is the complete opposite direction of Brier Creek. So it looks like I wont be able to make it there until 12 or so. Would it still be worth going?
Don't worry, I'm sure that people will still be around at 12. Heck, in previous meets, I've seen people show up hella late as in 2 hours late when everyone is about to leave then they come... I'll wait for ya don't worry...
Old 12-12-08, 03:08 PM
Alexus_300
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by mikes rx
Are we going to be near Frankie's??? If so, it's on like Donkey Kong

BTW, check your pm

I sure hope so.......
Ya, frankies is down the road on the next stop light. What ya got plan there?
Old 12-12-08, 03:24 PM
matrixgts
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ok im schedule to work tomorrow but i'm leaving early ,oh well i guess they are gonna have to get over it.so i'll be their after 11 and before 12:15.as far as the roll call i think i have a few others showing up also but you know how that goes i can only confirm that i'm coming.i guess i'll see you guys tommorow.anyone know how to post up pics,i'll have my laptop with me and camera so anyone wanna show me how.later
Old 12-12-08, 05:08 PM
mikes rx
I use "..." ....... a lot

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Alexus_300
Ya, frankies is down the road on the next stop light. What ya got plan there?
Jeremy and I have some unfinished business at the slick/drifting track there
Old 12-12-08, 07:47 PM
jvai1012
Driver School Candidate

sry guys im gonna have to back out something came up
if you do one another meet b4 the end of this year ill be there
i wont be free till like 3pm
im sure u can count riken out also
Old 12-13-08, 07:22 AM
Alexus_300
Lexus Test Driver

See you all at the meet. Bring a jacket or two since its kinda cold outside... But perfect for boosted cars though....
Old 12-13-08, 04:15 PM
matrixgts
Lead Lap

it was nice to meet all of you guys that showed up today,it was great to put a face to a name finally.mike and rj i applaud your efforts and taking time to drive as far as you did to show up.mike i hope it was worth the trip if you won on the track,if not,well that will give you an excuse to come down the next time.i might join you guys then if the weather is warmer.this was my first time and all of you made it worth the trip.duke i guess you are the offical youngest guy and i'm sure i'm the official oldest guy.antwan you taught me a lesson on never to assume who a person might be based on their name,i'm sure you heard that before.lmao-looking forward to your pics.alex, hks, mteele and everyone else that was their thanks for coming and i hope to do it again a few more times next year when the weather is better.hopefully my car would be painted by then and a couple things added.it would probably still be stock engine wise but i'll make my changes when i can.i mean who ever i pay will make the changes for me.allright fellas i hope everyone got home safe.and ejoy the holidays.
Old 12-13-08, 04:29 PM
mikes rx

I just got home, but was DEFINITELY worth the drive. Much better turnout than I expected.

It was nice meeting all of y'all. Nice cars, nice people, nice weather (although a little chilly). What more could you ask for.

Hopefully gas prices will stay low, or we can meet half-way or something next time.

BTW, as I thought, the low fuel light went on about 15 miles from my house---->PERFECT. So, I filled up in front of my house, and it only cost me $23.50 in gas. Plus, no depends moments or red-and-blue light specials =

Last edited by mikes rx; 12-13-08 at 04:37 PM.
Old 12-13-08, 04:34 PM
mikes rx

BTW, for those wondering about the rivalry between Jeremy and I:

Hopefully, the video will be posted tomorrow (stick-poke to you Will ) ), but I'll give y'all the summary:

14 gallons of gas........................$23.50
Two tickets on go-kart track........$14.25
Getting your butt handed to you AGAIN by DK (the drift king aka Jeremy)...... priceless

There are some things money can't buy, and good drift-karting skills is one of them

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Yes, I lost again.

Last edited by mikes rx; 12-13-08 at 04:38 PM.
Old 12-13-08, 05:07 PM
rj_22
Rookie

Well, it was nice meeting everyone today, we will definitely have to do this again soon. It was nice looking at some other modified cars outside of the normal ones. HKS, your pearl white IS=the truth. Duke, you are one lucky guy. Ask your family do they need another son. I'll keep my room clean and cut the grass, lol. Mike, glad you made it out. You had a long ride. Too bad you lost it on the track, AGAIN. Antwan, good looking out on the camera tips, I need to see your pics. And those Hardiritts when you get them on. Matrix, glad you and you friend made it out. Maybe i'll see you car next time. Alexus, og course you had the fastest car, and you need to let me get those IS parts off you since you ain't using them. Mteele, you got a clean SC, time to throw some wheels on it. And to the guy in the other black supra, I don't remember your name, but i'm glad you came out.

Mike, we need to get something going at the border. I can get a few Lexus' guys together. Maybe sometime in the spring..
Old 12-13-08, 05:29 PM
mikes rx

Originally Posted by rj_22
Mike, we need to get something going at the border. I can get a few Lexus' guys together. Maybe sometime in the spring..
Sounds good. I'm thinking that that new theatre place would be a good location (it's that new white building with the LED billboard....I think it's halifax county around mile 160-ish on I-95)

It looks like that place has a nice parking lot, but I don't know if it's accessible to the public. But, it is convenient, and I think it would be a good central location for many people since it's on the I-95 corridor.

BTW, what happened to you at lunch.
Old 12-13-08, 05:35 PM
rj_22
Rookie

Originally Posted by mikes rx
Sounds good. I'm thinking that that new theatre place would be a good location (it's that new white building with the LED billboard....I think it's halifax county around mile 160-ish on I-95)

It looks like that place has a nice parking lot, but I don't know if it's accessible to the public. But, it is convenient, and I think it would be a good central location for many people since it's on the I-95 corridor.

BTW, what happened to you at lunch.
The Mrs. caught me, and made me go shopping. She told me I had my fun.

Oh and I know that theater, it's on the right going back to VA right?

Last edited by rj_22; 12-13-08 at 05:46 PM.
Old 12-13-08, 06:42 PM
LexFather

Any pics?........
Old 12-13-08, 07:03 PM
HKS350
Lexus Champion

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

To all that came out today Thanks, This by far was a great meet and awesome turnout. It was good meeting everyone new and getting to hang with some old friends.
Mike you done better this year, BUUUTTTTTT The DK rules..........Score 2-0
Can't wait to see the pic's and video. I'll post the few I have tommrow.
Old 12-14-08, 08:32 AM
HornyLlama
Rookie

Originally Posted by rj_22
Well, it was nice meeting everyone today, we will definitely have to do this again soon. It was nice looking at some other modified cars outside of the normal ones. HKS, your pearl white IS=the truth. Duke, you are one lucky guy. Ask your family do they need another son. I'll keep my room clean and cut the grass, lol. Mike, glad you made it out. You had a long ride. Too bad you lost it on the track, AGAIN. Antwan, good looking out on the camera tips, I need to see your pics. And those Hardiritts when you get them on. Matrix, glad you and you friend made it out. Maybe i'll see you car next time. Alexus, og course you had the fastest car, and you need to let me get those IS parts off you since you ain't using them. Mteele, you got a clean SC, time to throw some wheels on it. And to the guy in the other black supra, I don't remember your name, but i'm glad you came out.

Hey that's my mod money right there lol

Nice to meet all of you guys. It was a lot of fun.

Quick Reply: Official Brier Creek Meet - December 13th 2008