Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

Official Brier Creek Meet - December 13th 2008

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-08 | 10:25 AM
mikes rx
I use "..." ....... a lot

Originally Posted by rj_22
The Mrs. caught me, and made me go shopping. She told me I had my fun.

Oh and I know that theater, it's on the right going back to VA right?
I think we all had a feeling that the Mrs. "intervened"
And, yes, the theatre is on the right.

Originally Posted by HKS350
Mike you done better this year, BUUUTTTTTT The DK rules..........Score 2-0
Yeah, I thought I had you this year.............

Also, check your PM
Old 12-14-08 | 01:39 PM
Alexus_300
Lexus Test Driver

Guys, just checking in for a min. to say thanks alot for showing up. I'll post my video of Mike and Jeremy tommorow after I send the Mrs. off home...
Expect a full writeup tommorow from me. Until then...please call me Vu from now on since thats my name.
Old 12-14-08 | 03:54 PM
mikes rx

Originally Posted by Alexus_300
Until then...please call me Vu from now on since thats my name.
My bad. I could have sworn you said your name was Will.

What was I drinking?????? Must have been "special" Raleigh water
Old 12-15-08 | 02:07 PM
Alexus_300
Lexus Test Driver

First and foremost, I would like to thank everyone that made it out to the meet. I know that it was pretty chilly outside but it was all worth it. The attendance was more than what I had expected for a first time meet. We had around a dozen people show up with cars of various makes and models. I would first like to thank Mike and matrixgts for driving out of their way for a first time meet. This just shows the level of dedication that we have for our hobby and interest. Dunkieman, I have to give props to you for rolling in such a nice car for your age. I'm pretty sure that if you hang around us too long, you might go broke by the time you make it to college. Matt and antwan, I gotta say that I really dig your SC's.. Both are unique in there own ways.. Matt, I think that you should go for the EXE look while antwan should go the VIP route. Both of you have the motor to back it up already... Antwan, thanks alot for the great pictures that you've provided us. I think the general consensus is that you're our new dedicated photographer for meets. RJ, what can I say.. you have a clean looking first gen IS man. Makes me miss the days when I had one. I'll bring all of my parts to the meet the next time we meet up and people can select what they want. As for the other MKIV and MKIII supra guy, I'm sorry that I didn't catch your name but you're gonna have to step it up and mod those cars... Last but not least.... our own "Go and Show" man Jeremy... What can I say, you're at the top of the game. Your IS350 is beautiful man. Makes me wanna get one too but I got my own money pit. I'm sure that by spring time, we can meet up and hit the tracks together or something. For all the other members who have asked me about future meets, I'm more than happy to setup future meets if the turnouts are the same as this. I would like to make it more of a monthly or even bi-monthly meet. Jeremy and I have some plans once spring comes to setup meets for either the track and of course the main event.. "Tails of the Dragon". I would like to conclude by thanking everyone again that were able to make it out to the meet. And for those who didn't get a chance to join Mike, Jeremy, and I for the slick track afterwards... I'll update the link to the video of the two rivals duking it out on the tracks once it's done uploading...
Old 12-18-08 | 05:50 PM
mikes rx

bump for that video Vu
Old 12-19-08 | 12:01 PM
AZN Lex
Pole Position

Default missed it

Sorry guys. I haven't been on CL much lately due to being busy with a wedding and new house. Hate that i missed the meet. I'll be there next time.