Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

Raleigh/Fort Bragg: Need help w electrical gremlins!

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-08, 06:30 PM
AztecSN95
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Raleigh/Fort Bragg: Need help w electrical gremlins!

I'm down at Bragg and have a major issue with my electrical system. I need someone w/an OBD1 car (pref a 92 SC3 Auto) to try some of my electronics on, and perhaps give me a hand with some additional little ****. Beer provided for assistance!
Old 12-15-08, 06:44 PM
matrixgts
Lead Lap

you might want to get up with lil steve i think his car is around the yrs you are looking for.and he is on bragg.we had the brier creek meet up here this past saturday.come to the next one when we have it.
Old 12-16-08, 01:58 PM
AztecSN95
Pole Position

Not sure who that is as this is the first posting I have in this section. I'm actually going to part this car out or sell it if I can't get it fixed by Jan.
Old 12-16-08, 05:02 PM
matrixgts
Lead Lap

well if you want i could send him your number so he can give you a call,is your car blue,he said he saw some one with an sc down that way.as far as your problem,you need to search or post what your problems are in the sc 300/400 section so someone can get you the info you need.i,m sure some one their can help you out.also if you don't get what you need i can pm a couple of local guys that might be able to help you.let me know what happens and what exactly is going on with your car.what ever it is it can be fixed,especially if it's not engine related.
Old 12-16-08, 06:55 PM
AztecSN95
Pole Position

This is an electrical problem, for sure. I posted here, Club NA-T, and on SF. I've been a member on ClubNA-T and Supraforums for quite a bit longer than here (SF since 2001, maybe earlier). This car has not been running as of yet - I replaced some of the upper gaskets in anticipation of getting it running, and done a host of other things, but it still needs work - this is just the hurtle I have to get over prior to the turbo build. Spending thousands of dollars on parts is kind of silly when you can't even fix the stock ones.

This car is Black on Black interior, and I'm about to gut that in anticipation of recovering in suede so when it gets back from the body shop I have nice stuff to put my butt on.
Old 12-23-08, 09:14 AM
GSXRMack
Lead Lap

If I knew more about the car I would be down to help. I am up in goldsboro at Shady J. If you do gut it for some new stuff let me know as I can give the interior a good home. Working on an emanage ultimate install right now along with the clubna-t kit. Hopefully it works out for you.
Old 12-26-08, 06:06 PM
lilSCsteve

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

if you can't find a OBD 1 scan, use two paperclips in the OBD2...you'll still get your codes. what exactly is the problem with your electronics? PM for details...and matrixgts-it's lilscsteve-hey bro, we'll get together after I return from Arizona?

If I can't figure it out, try ANG at GODSPEED-he's a Master Electrical guy, tell him Steve sent you.