Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

JUNE 6th Columbia, SC MEET!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-09, 06:40 PM
aka paco
Lexus Champion

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Cars getting finished up at the shop now, i'll post up some pics when it's done.. i'm waiting on a few other f inishing touches

Old 05-05-09, 08:31 PM
L_dbl_E
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice poster Paco! Very professional!
On a side note, Have we figured anything else to do after meeting up at Fudruckers? Cruise to a good spot for a nice photo shoot? Any nice scenic locations in Columbia? Strip club maybe??? jkjk! I actually need to get a few things done to my SC too. You got your SC repainted yet Paco? Hope to see you guys soon!
-Lee
Old 05-06-09, 08:39 AM
aka paco
Lexus Champion

thanks man, Maynard made the poster the meet

I'm down for whatever, so far we plan on just meeting up, have everyone bs and meet for awhile, then go into fuddruckers Lexus VIP area and have lunch. then we have a couple locations for pictures big enough for all the cars to park, we can have a nice lil cruise on the way to the pics.. other then that i'm up for doing anything else, go karts, or grab some beers..

My car will be ready for the meet, i won't have boost by then but my paints almost done, i'm still waiting on my lextech gauge cluster and climate control, and i have two new steering wheels i'm trying to decide which one to use..
Old 05-06-09, 05:20 PM
L_dbl_E
Driver

Very cool bro! Sounds like a good plan! Atleast this seems alot more organized than some of the meets i've been to. And go with the 3 spoke steering wheel =P.
-Lee
Old 05-06-09, 10:48 PM
aka paco
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by L_dbl_E
Very cool bro! Sounds like a good plan! Atleast this seems alot more organized than some of the meets i've been to. And go with the 3 spoke steering wheel =P.
-Lee
lmao that's not my problem, i'm going with a 3 spoke, i just have two different kind... i've got a 00' 3 spoke from a SC, and a 02' 3spoke from a ES330.. think i'm going with the SC one it looks brand new..

just got my car back from paint today.. man i'm depressed..
Old 05-07-09, 06:15 AM
L_dbl_E
Driver

Originally Posted by aka paco
lmao that's not my problem, i'm going with a 3 spoke, i just have two different kind... i've got a 00' 3 spoke from a SC, and a 02' 3spoke from a ES330.. think i'm going with the SC one it looks brand new..

just got my car back from paint today.. man i'm depressed..
Yea go with the 3 spoke from the SC. IMO looks more OEM. I have a tan is300 steering wheel myself.
I feel you on being depressed bro...But doesnt the car look just as good now with the new paint job? Not happy with the work?It'll get better bro.

On a side note: Cmon people I know more of you guys are out there! Why not join the fun with us?! Lets see some more people on that list!
-Lee
Old 05-07-09, 06:24 AM
aka paco
Lexus Champion

yeah man post that poster up on any forums you guys frequent..

nah lee the paint quality isn't what i was expecting, also just not happy with my choice to paint everything back red except the wing..

i dunno maybe i'll cheer up when my lextech stuff gets here.
Old 05-07-09, 04:55 PM
L_dbl_E
Driver

yeah man post that poster up on any forums you guys frequent..

nah lee the paint quality isn't what i was expecting, also just not happy with my choice to paint everything back red except the wing..

i dunno maybe i'll cheer up when my lextech stuff gets here.
Dude it'll be fine bro. Peeps wont even notice that the car has been repainted.
What did you do about your carbon fiber anywho paco? Also bro, I think we should have a little free raffle for all of the peeps that come to the event. I know I have a few used parts that I was about to sell, but would rather have someone else that needed it win it in the raffle. It would draw a few more people too if we dont have any already. I have used, but like new stcok SC seats, steering wheel with airbag, headlights, foglights, a couple of gas Shell cards, Etc. Let me know what you think paco!
-Lee
Old 05-07-09, 08:17 PM
aka paco
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by L_dbl_E
Dude it'll be fine bro. Peeps wont even notice that the car has been repainted.
What did you do about your carbon fiber anywho paco? Also bro, I think we should have a little free raffle for all of the peeps that come to the event. I know I have a few used parts that I was about to sell, but would rather have someone else that needed it win it in the raffle. It would draw a few more people too if we dont have any already. I have used, but like new stcok SC seats, steering wheel with airbag, headlights, foglights, a couple of gas Shell cards, Etc. Let me know what you think paco!
-Lee

still have the CF stuff, i just had it painted cause it was starting to look sh1tty from age.. shop told me they would cut and buff it for free after the paints 60 day cure time, so hopefully it'll look better after that.. still need to fix my door pillars too...

i think the raffle sounds like a great ideal, not for sure how to set all that up though, any idea's? i'll let you take free creative control on that if you want, cause i don't think i have anything to raffle off..
Old 05-07-09, 08:35 PM
L_dbl_E
Driver

still have the CF stuff, i just had it painted cause it was starting to look sh1tty from age.. shop told me they would cut and buff it for free after the paints 60 day cure time, so hopefully it'll look better after that.. still need to fix my door pillars too...

i think the raffle sounds like a great ideal, not for sure how to set all that up though, any idea's? i'll let you take free creative control on that if you want, cause i don't think i have anything to raffle off..
Very cool Paco. Ill pm you what I can pull out. Then we'll see how we can get a raffle going, if we get enough people of course. I have about 3-4 items I wouldnt mind raffling off, And let me tell you, all of these Items are worth ATLEAST 50.00 a piece some even alot more than that. People have to show up to be in the raffle though. So atleast a minimum of 15 people not including myself. So cmon people! Lets have a good time with food and drinks and a FREE RAFFLE WITH AWESOME ITEMS TO WIN!* Dont forget about the photoshoot too!
-Lee
Old 05-08-09, 07:47 PM
GSXRMack
Lead Lap

I would like to make it but I will be TDY at Nellis, Although if I ccan get on the early crew I should be able to make it. Car is thrashed, but still like to bring it and see what others have.
Old 05-09-09, 09:44 AM
aka paco
Lexus Champion

seven, that's cool man hopefully you can make it.

thanks to L dbl E, we will be raffling off $100 worth of gas at the meet. If the turnout is good, a few other items can be raffled as well, all of them worth at least $50, some higher..

here's a little updated list..

aka paco - SC3
INEEDANSC3 -SC3
MISTERTWO -MR2t
Dusty -SC3
rykwebb -SC3
HKS350 -IS350
PatrickGS3 -GS3
L dbl E - SC3
Jbury -SC3/GS3
Flyinmkiv
rushracer94 -supra
flasher edd -supra *
big twinn -supra
Apoxx 2898 -supra
jdma70 -supra *
seventhemac *
matrixgts - SC *
harwewe1 - supra/GS*
B--RYAN - Supra *
jdm93400 - SC4

*=maybe

Last edited by aka paco; 05-10-09 at 12:08 PM.
Old 05-10-09, 11:17 AM
jdm93400
Pole Position

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

dude im up for it ill show , i have to work but i guess ill be callin in wink wink im sick
Old 05-11-09, 12:24 PM
LexFather

Looking good so far, great job!
Old 05-11-09, 01:52 PM
aka paco
Lexus Champion

jdm93400, yeah man one day of work won't hurt! lol

1SICKlex, yeah i'm hoping we have a good turnout, it's posted up on a few other forums that i haven't checked back on, MR2 sites and a couple others..

Quick Reply: JUNE 6th Columbia, SC MEET!!