Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

JUNE 6th Columbia, SC MEET!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-09 | 06:58 AM
zebt66
Pole Position

Hopefully i have my new rims and suspension put on the car by then.
Old 05-27-09 | 11:22 AM
L_dbl_E
Driver

Anybody else that is coming from the charlotte area, please contact me if you would like to cruise down to columbia with us. He have about 8 people so far, so the more the merrier!
-Lee
Old 05-27-09 | 12:20 PM
aka paco
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by matrixgts
what up pac i'm in your area doing a job in elgin in the white hill community.that area looks pretty quiet but i'm not from their.i don't think it was random what happened to your ride.sorry to open old wounds.but so far all i had was bad luck in that area.truck got stuck equipment breaking down.i hope columbia vibe is better lol
that's crazy man, yeah i live right near elgin in Lugoff SC
Old 05-27-09 | 04:44 PM
Keifer1991
Driver School Candidate

Hello new to the forum and I would love to ride up and meet some fellow Lexus owners. My Lexus is def under construction at this point and time. It is a 1991 LS400 and I just got it a few months ago. It has not had a good life. I promise I will not mess up any of the photo shoots with my ride but would love to come and find out more about the car and the group.
Old 05-27-09 | 05:21 PM
matrixgts
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Keifer1991
Hello new to the forum and I would love to ride up and meet some fellow Lexus owners. My Lexus is def under construction at this point and time. It is a 1991 LS400 and I just got it a few months ago. It has not had a good life. I promise I will not mess up any of the photo shoots with my ride but would love to come and find out more about the car and the group.
welcome aboard keifer.come on out if you can all lex cars are welcome as far as i know.how deep in ga are you.
Old 05-27-09 | 05:25 PM
Keifer1991
Driver School Candidate

Right at the SC/GA border takes me about 45 - 60 to get to Columbia. Thanks for the welcome
Old 05-27-09 | 05:34 PM
matrixgts
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by aka paco
that's crazy man, yeah i live right near elgin in Lugoff SC
i usually eat lunch at the truckstop subway on that exit.i'll be their on the 6th if my car ever gets done.first it was the wrong water pump seal now i was told i have to get new fans because the stock fan is hitting the a t i damper that was put on.i'm running over my budget i had for this tune up.anyone else here have an ati damper and did you have the same issue with the fan hitting the damper.hopefully i'll get it back this weekend so i can atleast drive it for a couple hours to make sure everything is up to par.i'm sure it will they seem to know what they are doing.
Old 05-27-09 | 05:40 PM
matrixgts
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Keifer1991
Right at the SC/GA border takes me about 45 - 60 to get to Columbia. Thanks for the welcome
that's not bad i guess it will be about 3hrs for me.it's still up in the air if i stay overnight.hopefully i can hook up with some of the guys from out this way.so it will not be to boring riding back.
Old 05-27-09 | 06:10 PM
aka paco
Lexus Champion

Keifer1991 - welcome man, the more the merrier! i really like LS400's wouldn't mind picking one up.

Matrixgts - lol subway at the truckstop huh? i live about 5mins from there, i go there all the time because it's on the way to my job which is right down the street from there.. exit 92 Lugoff.. INEEDANSC3 with the RSP is my roomate so your right next to two CL members when you stop by there, let me know sometime i can swing by..

BTW guys dont even know if i'll have my car still by then, i'm set up to trade my SC for this 2002 GS300, I hate doing it after just investing sooo much $$$ into my car but i have a baby girl on the way in october, and my cars a 95 with higher mileage, seems like it would be a mistake not to trade it for a 2002 with less miles and a 4 door would be alot more practical.. https://www.clublexus.com/forums/lex...some-mods.html
Old 05-27-09 | 06:39 PM
IOWNALEXUS
Lexus Test Driver

Is anyone bringing parts to sell/trade??? I have a couple of things i can bring.
Old 05-27-09 | 06:49 PM
matrixgts
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by INEEDANSC3
Is anyone bringing parts to sell/trade??? I have a couple of things i can bring.
what kind of things
Old 05-27-09 | 06:56 PM
matrixgts
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by aka paco
Keifer1991 - welcome man, the more the merrier! i really like LS400's wouldn't mind picking one up.

Matrixgts - lol subway at the truckstop huh? i live about 5mins from there, i go there all the time because it's on the way to my job which is right down the street from there.. exit 92 Lugoff.. INEEDANSC3 with the RSP is my roomate so your right next to two CL members when you stop by there, let me know sometime i can swing by..

BTW guys dont even know if i'll have my car still by then, i'm set up to trade my SC for this 2002 GS300, I hate doing it after just investing sooo much $$$ into my car but i have a baby girl on the way in october, and my cars a 95 with higher mileage, seems like it would be a mistake not to trade it for a 2002 with less miles and a 4 door would be alot more practical.. https://www.clublexus.com/forums/lex...some-mods.html
i'll be back in whitehills(elgin) sometime tomorrow.drove back to raleigh this morning.all this driving sucks.as far as your car do what's best for you maybe something will work out where you keep yours and get another car
Old 05-27-09 | 10:30 PM
IOWNALEXUS
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by matrixgts
what kind of things

Just whatever is laying around toyota/lexus wise and will fit in the car.....

Off the top of my head i can bring a mint spare tire, i have complete stock mint suspension that was from a 99, custom sub box for an SC.......whatever else i can find.

Last edited by IOWNALEXUS; 05-28-09 at 12:52 PM.
Old 05-28-09 | 11:34 AM
aka paco
Lexus Champion

I have some stock shocks and stock exhaust.. i know INEEDANSC3 has a mint stock SC spare..
Old 05-28-09 | 01:29 PM
L_dbl_E
Driver

Hey paco, I was looking at that Gs300 a couple of weeks back too LOL. Its a nice car man! And is ready for boost anytime you are Straight up trade for your SC? ?That sounds pretty good dude. Let us know if you trade it in! But when you do your going to miss to SC ALOT!
-Lee

Quick Reply: JUNE 6th Columbia, SC MEET!!