Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

South East IS300 owner roll call!

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-09, 09:02 PM
BeansIS
Pole Position

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default South East IS300 owner roll call!

Figured I'd put a myspace up, so we could all connect with each other from there! Lets put something together in GA seeing I can count the people I know with IS300's with half my hand!

Add please

http://www.myspace.com/southeastis3

-Fernando
Old 05-19-11, 10:31 PM
icedragon
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wow hears something old found by some one new an knowing no one really uses myspace anymore but i have been wondering how many is300 owners are out there. before i had an IS i would see them all the time now that i have one i never see any so i was just wondering how many are actually still here cause i saw some old post an pics an man i wish i had one back then but anyway back to my question at hand how many is300 owners are out there in ga? come say hi maybe one day ill meet some of you guys an gals
Old 05-19-11, 10:42 PM
LexFather

I'll be quite honest but the IS 300 owners today are quite disappointing. 7-8 years ago when the IS first debuted the IS guys/gals used to come to all the meets and DOMINATE the meets, I remember counting at least a dozen ISs many times. As time has passed they rarely come out. I know there are tons of them b/c I see them all the time and they have come to a couple of meets.

The demographics would indicate the IS 300 (And 250/350) would have tons of support. The cars are no longer new, much cheaper and more people should have them. Instead its the exact opposite, we have more LS's at a meet than IS's. It really is disappointing and defies logic.

There are a few guys on the myis forum that try to make an effort but for the most part it falls on deaf ears. Then you wonder why Lexus enthusiasts get a bad rap. Its not like we organize meets and tell people "hey bring $50 to hang out" and people are doing doughnuts and playing loud music and wilding out, they are all free and everyone is pretty damn cool, we don't get in trouble or anything. Sometimes we have freebies and discounts on where we eat.