Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

Batlground: CHARITY DYNO DAY

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-09, 04:31 PM
Installer8
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Batlground: CHARITY DYNO DAY

Saturday Dec. 19th Batlground is having a Dyno Day. This is a CHARITY EVENT. We are having a toy drive for Toys For Tots Atlanta. This is a FIRST COME FIRST SERVE event. We are not setting a specific limit of cars dyno'd. We are gonna go till we can't go no mo'. If you would like to pre-register please come by the shop to drop off the toy, or we can take CC/paypal payment. We will be accepting unwrapped toys in lieu of the standard $30 for 2 pulls. If you do not wish to bring a toy(s) we will still accept the $30 and donate that as well. Dyno runs will start at 10 am, gate opens at 9 am. All spectators are free as always, but don't let that stop you from bringing something.

We will have a grill and there will be SOME food provided, basic stuff burgers, dogs, chicken. Feel free to bring your own. We will cook it on up for you.

Everyone knows how tough it has been over the last year and a half. I thought this would be a great way to help less fortunate kids. If you are interested and can help this cause, please respond to this post, pm, or email me. batlbrandon@gmail.com

Anyone interested in helping the day of the event, that would be greatly appreciated as well. again post, pm, or email me. PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THIS IS FOR CHARITY, don't skimp out on a gift for a less fortunate kid. Thanks again everyone, look forward to seeing you. If you cannot make it to the event please vist Toys For Tots website for instructions on giving donations there.

1770 Atlanta Rd
Smyrna GA 30080

Last edited by Installer8; 11-23-09 at 05:06 PM.
Old 12-18-09, 04:54 PM
Installer8
Driver School Candidate

There will be a great turnout, based on responses from all forums. Hope to see some Lexus guys there too tomorrow.
Old 12-18-09, 08:13 PM
lethal t
Driver School Candidate

I'm bringing the Sup
Old 12-21-09, 06:12 PM
LexFather

I was at a wedding..any pics?
Old 12-22-09, 06:46 AM
lethal t
Driver School Candidate

It was a great Turnout! I couldn't stay long, I had a Flight to Hartford to catch. Thanks BG for putting on a great event!