Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

Richmond, VA or VA Beach Meet

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-02, 08:54 AM
SpectraGS3
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Stuff came up for today but I might be able to meet up this evening, you guys down for tonight?
Old 06-15-02, 10:53 AM
Kizoku
Rookie

well actually i skipped the family thing...so i might be able to go cruising tonight.....just name a time and i'll see what i can do.....and my friend is working at the 1st street parking lot tonight so possibly free parking or like really discounted parking one of the two.......but he'd let us chill in his lot
and the weather here is kinda weird...yesterday it was beautiful in the morning then down poured......today was overcast in the morning but its looking nice so far...hopefully tonight will be good.....at least its not that hot

Last edited by Kizoku; 06-15-02 at 10:54 AM.
Old 06-15-02, 12:51 PM
SpectraGS3
Driver

Free parking is cool, what time.
Old 06-15-02, 01:46 PM
Kizoku
Rookie

alright.....well something came up......my friends graduation party....and well my family decided to hav a BBQ....so now.......it looks like i cant make it tonight....sorry......ifi can i'll try to swing by the beach but it looks doubtful.....sorry.....why dont we try to plan a big meet.....or a small one nextweekend wouldbe cool too
Old 06-19-02, 09:40 PM
anthracitetarga
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Is June 29/30 still in the works?
Old 06-30-02, 06:43 AM
CmputerWiz
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Richmond, VA or VA Beach Meet

Originally posted by SpectraGS3
Hey all,

I'm trying to start up a local lux car club in the Richmond, VA area. Car clubs here are pretty dead and are mostly Civi, Accura types. I want to start up a regular meet in the area for those with Lexus, MB, BMW, etc. Also I'd like to set up meets in VA Beach as well.

Any interested in meeting up in the Richmond, VA or VA Beach areas post here or email me at: angelo_a@hotmail.com

Thanks

I gew up in Richmond (well Hanover), and moved away from there a couple years ago. The whole reason I moved down here to south Florida is because there was ZERO car scene in Richmond, aside from the many ricers (well there's topless beaches here too...heh)

Too bad this didn't get started earlier I do visit the area from time to time, so I'll try and keep track of when meetings are and maybe schedule a visit around that.

SR
Old 07-08-02, 05:17 PM
Kizoku
Rookie

Default what happened??

well what ever happened to having a meet in the VA area??? me and LSPIN0Y just had a mircomeet.....i was thinking we should try again.....a BBQ would be nice.....then cruise the beach strip......so i was thinking maybe we could rent out a grill at Redwing park (off general booth blvd in VA beach)....its a nice park and can cook out.....the beach is only about 10 minutes or so from that....i think we should come up w/ a plan on this thing and follow through........any other supporters????
Old 07-08-02, 06:12 PM
zushwa
Lead Lap

I'll be back in town this weekend if you want to do something. After that, I don't know. It's summer so I have commitments all over the place, some that I don't even make (read WIFE!!). Just give me enough time to make sure I can get there and I'm in. I know of a good Mexican restaurant!!
Old 07-09-02, 02:43 PM
anthracitetarga
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I would be up for a meet sometime during the 2nd week of August (I'll be up in VA Beach area then) plus, if we do it then, i miht have my new Blitz Z2 rims and lowering springs on so i would like to meet up then if that would be ok
Old 07-30-02, 05:16 PM
C-Tang
Rookie

Default Damn I miss everything

WTF