Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

Installation and A/C recharge: Near Warner Robins, GA?

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-10, 03:11 PM
TRDmike
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Question Installation and A/C recharge: Near Warner Robins, GA?

Was wondering if anyone around the area knows of any place that can install a twin plate clutch and a LSD for a decent price and does a dependable job for a 1jz/R154 transmission? Also, looking for a shop that can recharge my A/C, was planning to go to some random shop but rather go off recommendations specially having a 1jz.
Old 04-17-10, 05:46 PM
icec0ld
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Try checking out Revtech Racing, they're behind the Galeria Mall next to the Suzuki dealership. I haven't had any work done there yet but I heard they do a decent job. Look for Bart, he owns the place.

Why not try recharging the A/C yourself? just get a couple of refrigerants from walmart or autozone (should cost around $15-$20 for 2 cans). Shops usually charge $60 and up just for a recharge. Let me know if you need help, I'm in the WR area too.
Old 04-17-10, 07:05 PM
TRDmike
Pole Position

Originally Posted by icec0ld
Try checking out Revtech Racing, they're behind the Galeria Mall next to the Suzuki dealership. I haven't had any work done there yet but I heard they do a decent job. Look for Bart, he owns the place.

Why not try recharging the A/C yourself? just get a couple of refrigerants from walmart or autozone (should cost around $15-$20 for 2 cans). Shops usually charge $60 and up just for a recharge. Let me know if you need help, I'm in the WR area too.
Heard about that place and someone told me they specialize on Mazda but never had the chance to check that place out before i sent my car to Zen Motors up in Duluth.
I seen your car a couple times. Always see it at that thai restaurant behind moes. Currently don't have my car on me right now left it at Zen Motors to get it worked on. Definitely need to get the A/C going but last time i looked at my compressor seems like it needs to be replaced.
Old 04-27-10, 08:54 PM
icec0ld
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah, I work as a sushi & thai chef there. Next time you see my car, stop by and say hi.....my name's Jay.

I haven't met any CL members yet since I moved here in GA.
Old 04-27-10, 09:08 PM
TRDmike
Pole Position

Originally Posted by icec0ld
Yeah, I work as a sushi & thai chef there. Next time you see my car, stop by and say hi.....my name's Jay.

I haven't met any CL members yet since I moved here in GA.
Same here haven't met anyone around the area. I'll prob drop by when i get the chance. Prob grab something to eat as well.
Old 05-03-10, 06:19 PM
TRDmike
Pole Position

Found out I still have the old A/C system, does anyone around the area know of any trustworthy shop that can do a/c work for a good price?