Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

FL meet?

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-02, 10:58 PM
jimmit
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

my car is almost done. Its been forever but wednesday they're telling me it will be done. I'm going to pick it up probably on friday or saturday. I'll be up for a meet whenever everyone else wants long as its not next weekends. The labor day weekend.
Old 08-26-02, 11:50 PM
undefeatedsc3
Pole Position

Allright guys, I got my car up and running well again too....we have to get this thing rolling , Im game for anywhere, here.....orlando.....i gotta say though, next friday the tracks open too.......heh heh....
drive safe now,
-Buck
Old 08-27-02, 05:35 PM
futuregs
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

After Sept. 11, I'll be down in Boca for about 8 months. Let me know I'll go!!!!!
Old 08-27-02, 06:46 PM
LexFather

Guys, I think TEAM LEXUS has a race at Daytona coming up, maybe that is a good time too. I may come down.
Old 08-28-02, 03:36 PM
jimmit
Lexus Test Driver

Ya I'm up for sept 11. Long as I dont have too much school work to do I'll be able to make it. I'll have my car too. I think my brother will come with the RX but I'm not 100% sure about that. Anyways I'm up for anything on Sept. 13, 14, 15 is the weekend. I'd be able to make it for that.

What are good dates for everyone else? Maybe a two day event?

Anyways post the best dates and maybe we can work in a good day.
Old 08-28-02, 03:54 PM
4HUN
Pole Position

Any weekend is good for me. Has to be on a Saturday for me or an early sunday event. Someone post a time and a place and we'll go from there. School started on Monday here , but Im still free on Friday and Saturdays.
Old 08-28-02, 05:28 PM
jimmit
Lexus Test Driver

alright looks like we're getting some where.

Ok so far we have friday and saturday open. Anyone else have and suggestions for what day and/or time?

OH one note for everyone. If we do pick orlando...actually any of florida... I think we should check about a day if not on the day too to see if there are any cancelations. the rain at this time of year is terrible. Driving an SC in the rain is more of a challenge than a pleasure. So I suggest even if we do pick a date and time we shoudl check a day ahead as well as the day of the meet just incase. Sometimes the rain comes within hours without notice. I just thought it might be helpful if we checked before we went.

Okay so anyways So far the earliest we can meet is sept 13 and sept 14. If anyone else wants to suggest something go ahead...
Old 08-29-02, 03:04 AM
4HUN
Pole Position

Well, there is about a "very good" chance that it will rain. If not in Orlando then somewhere else in Florida; since we all dont live in Orlando someone will probaly get wet. Are you getting what I am saying?? O well. Whenever, is good with me. We should do something interesting, instead of driving a few hours to sit in a parking lot. But even so, I will still be there.

Maybe meet in Daytona or something. That would be pretty cool. A bunch of Lexus's cruising the beach. It would make for some good pictures! Just a though.
Old 08-29-02, 07:04 PM
jimmit
Lexus Test Driver

Datonya is good cept I wont be able to drive there. If you wanna do a beach crusiin then we could go to Clearwater beach or take a cruise down Gulf to bay. Anyways If we meet at clearwater it hardly ever rains in that area. I live near there and during the summer the rains are the least there. Its right near the gulf to bay. I think the Orlando is the area with the most chances of rain during the summer. Well if you guys wanna meet in Orlando or near the Tampa area I could make it for sure. Daytona I'm not so sure about...I can try but I'm not too sure.
Old 08-29-02, 11:47 PM
undefeatedsc3
Pole Position

Danggggg, Clearwaters so farrrrrr.....Daytona sounds like an awesome trip, Id really be up for that...I usually go to St Augustine so itd be a good change. Jimmit you sure you cant go to Daytona? Itd be a perfect place.....Anybody else serious about a Daytona trip. Im IN.

-B
Old 08-30-02, 05:15 PM
4HUN
Pole Position

LOL, I usually go to Crescent/St. Augustine. Daytona has much more going on!!
Old 08-31-02, 12:31 AM
jimmit
Lexus Test Driver

I can try but as for right now I'll have to see. Whatever we set up I'll try.
Old 09-02-02, 12:29 AM
futuregs
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Why dont we do South Beach, Boca, or somewhere a little south??
Daytona Beach sounds good though.
Old 09-02-02, 01:51 AM
undefeatedsc3
Pole Position

allright, how about a daytona trip on a saturday....maybe an all day thing, in about a month or two?? any goes or no goes? opinions.
Old 09-02-02, 10:28 AM
jimmit
Lexus Test Driver

The saturday is fine with me but the daytona I'm not so sure about. I can try to make it but I cant be 100%. It would be nice though. I've been there a few times. Its a great place

Quick Reply: FL meet?