Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

Import Alliance Atlanta Spring Meet 2011 (April 17th)

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-11, 08:29 PM
kikcaffine
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

always_dtf is his name with the white soarer btw.
Old 04-17-11, 08:41 PM
LexFather

Thanks again to Bing, Tony, Darren for getting there at 7am and blocking off a section for the Lexus group. I got there very late but I still got to see some great Lexus there. There were many scattered about too.

Couldn't believe how large this meet got, the nickname for it is "honda alliance" b/c that is the majority of cars but its great they are so enthusiastic to come out. Not many luxury cars, exotics outside our area with the Infiniti's and BMWs. Some guy with a Bentley on 22s parked by Bing!

Thanks to everyone that came to show a united Lexus front and thanks to all the out of towners who came out!
Old 04-17-11, 10:44 PM
On3_Lo35
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 1SICKLEX
Thanks again to Bing, Tony, Darren for getting there at 7am and blocking off a section for the Lexus group. I got there very late but I still got to see some great Lexus there. There were many scattered about too.

Couldn't believe how large this meet got, the nickname for it is "honda alliance" b/c that is the majority of cars but its great they are so enthusiastic to come out. Not many luxury cars, exotics outside our area with the Infiniti's and BMWs. Some guy with a Bentley on 22s parked by Bing!

Thanks to everyone that came to show a united Lexus front and thanks to all the out of towners who came out!
lol yeah about that bently....
Old 04-17-11, 10:49 PM
On3_Lo35
Pole Position

Big ups to Zen Motors, Bing, and many others for a warm welcoming.
Old 04-17-11, 11:45 PM
zebt66
Pole Position

It was very nice to meet you all, Dan @ Zen motors thank you for all your help. Bing thank you for holding the spots for our crew...means a lot to us. Hope to see you all at upcoming events!!
Old 04-18-11, 06:26 AM
kikcaffine
Lead Lap

That Bentley was crap.
Old 04-18-11, 10:07 AM
CJITTY
Lead Lap

Received 150 Likes on 112 Posts

Originally Posted by kikcaffine
That Bentley was crap.
You ain't never lied! The paint on the wheel looked liked white out from Office Depot ..sold by the quart lmao
Old 04-18-11, 10:10 AM
CJITTY
Lead Lap

Received 150 Likes on 112 Posts

Originally Posted by jbayse99
I saw the white Soarer. Pretty cool. I was kind of shocked. Overall, there were a LOT more people and cars than I ever imagined. I was surprised at the high volume of crappy beat up cars that seemed to be in limp mode. I thought there would be more exotics as well. I guess not... Was anyone else annoyed by the bikers revving nonstop? I thought the Lexus owners put on a pretty good show. The GSs, SCs and ISs had some sick setups. I even saw a couple VIPed LS460s (drool). I thought the M3s and 300/350/370 Zs had an equally impressive turn out as well. I only saw a couple Supras. Did I miss some?
Other LS460s there?? I thought me and Tee were the only ones reppin yesterday lol. I walked around but did not see the VIP 460s..dang it..would of loved to see those
Old 04-18-11, 10:23 AM
KayGee
Instructor

Received 41 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by jbayse99
...I was surprised at the high volume of crappy beat up cars that seemed to be in limp mode....

I hate to sound like a snob but that is normal for any import meet in ATL. My car is no where near show quality but I like to come out just to see everyone else's ride and can't really be mad at anyone who wants to do the same.
Old 04-18-11, 10:45 AM
kikcaffine
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by KayGee
I hate to sound like a snob but that is normal for any import meet in ATL. My car is no where near show quality but I like to come out just to see everyone else's ride and can't really be mad at anyone who wants to do the same.
There were quite a few cars there I saw and just wondered why you would want people to see that. Guess Im just a jerk.
Old 04-18-11, 10:46 AM
kikcaffine
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by CJITTY
You ain't never lied! The paint on the wheel looked liked white out from Office Depot ..sold by the quart lmao
I liked the "B" in the trunk with the super cool MTX subs that looked like the number 8
Old 04-18-11, 12:51 PM
1JZPWRD
1JZ Single SC400

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

We all can say good things to those who appreciate the work and quality of their cars, and just keep walking on the ones that we all know that isnt.. Keep in mind, what other people like, might not be what we like. I had a great time there meeting with everyone from Zen Motors and all the Lexus owners like myself. Thanks again for the comments on my white SC and for the support of Lexus. I was still impressed with the 350, 370, M3, NSX, GTR, Bentley, Skyline, and many others. Heck, I was impressed with the 1992 Honda Accord that was from my area, Huntsville, AL, that allowed us to sign the car. I was amazed of how many signatures was on there..

I will post alot of pictures of the ones that me and wife had taken while there!

Thanks again Zen Motors... Dan!!!
Old 04-18-11, 05:37 PM
AtlantaVIP
Pole Position

Originally Posted by CJITTY

LMAO!!!! baawwwwwhahhaaahaaa!! yea it was pretty busted...
Old 04-18-11, 07:21 PM
veritek
Lexus Champion

Big thanks to everyone who made it to this event, especially the out of towners like Mark (Automan), Mark (1992Lexus), Kam, Zeb, One LO, and the rest of the ISO crew. It was great meeting all the new guys and hanging and chillin out. Special thanks to Dan at Zen Motors for hosting the pre-meet (although local turn out was disappointing and me and Dan ended up eating cost for food due to the poor turn out), but at least the out of towners made up for attendance (both Marks, Kam, Zeb and One Lo and their ISO crew). Also special thanks to Bo at Tilted Kilt for reserving a huge number of parking spaces and hooking us up with great food (discounted to boot), hot waitresses (in mini-skirt kilts!!), and reserved seating. Finally, big thanks to Tony (CarbonGS), and Darren (TriniGS) for getting up early and meeting me at the deck to help me reserve all the spots at the meet. I couldn't have done it without you guys!!!
Old 04-18-11, 07:29 PM
veritek
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by On3_Lo35
Big ups to Zen Motors, Bing, and many others for a warm welcoming.
It was great meeting you and hanging out. Your G35 is sick.
Can't wait to see the transformation on your GS as well. Don't worry, your secret is safe with me, but keep me updated on your progress.
Originally Posted by zebt66
It was very nice to meet you all, Dan @ Zen motors thank you for all your help. Bing thank you for holding the spots for our crew...means a lot to us. Hope to see you all at upcoming events!!
Zeb, it was my pleasure bro. It was great meeting you and thanks for bringing your sick ride out and the rest of your ISO crew. Hopefully I can return the favor and bring out the Atlanta crew to your ISO event on July 9th (gotta check my work schedule).

Quick Reply: Import Alliance Atlanta Spring Meet 2011 (April 17th)