Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

Cheap: OEM GS400 Wheels - Atlanta

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-11, 11:03 AM
chnco
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cheap: OEM GS400 Wheels - Atlanta

Hey Guys,

I have some 4 OEM GS400 wheels laying around I need to get rid of it. Great shape, some very small rash here and there. The 2 front tires are 75%+ tread, rear tires are corded (damn burnouts!). Nice Michelin XGTV4's at that.

I'll start it at $120 bucks for all 4? I figure that's pretty dirt cheap if someone needed some extra rollers. Local Atlanta pickup is preferred, as shipping is probably going to cost more than the wheels themselves!

Here's a pic of the front, rears are identical but with cords showing. Sorry for the dustiness to them, they've been sitting in the back corner of my garage, covered.

If this is in the wrong forum, I apologize. I'm a moderator over at Supraforums if anyone needs to check my background. Thanks guys!
Attached Thumbnails Cheap: OEM GS400 Wheels - Atlanta-img_1953.jpg   Cheap: OEM GS400 Wheels - Atlanta-img_1955.jpg  
Old 09-05-11, 05:46 PM
rome99LS
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by chnco
Hey Guys,

I have some 4 OEM GS400 wheels laying around I need to get rid of it. Great shape, some very small rash here and there. The 2 front tires are 75%+ tread, rear tires are corded (damn burnouts!). Nice Michelin XGTV4's at that.

I'll start it at $120 bucks for all 4? I figure that's pretty dirt cheap if someone needed some extra rollers. Local Atlanta pickup is preferred, as shipping is probably going to cost more than the wheels themselves!

Here's a pic of the front, rears are identical but with cords showing. Sorry for the dustiness to them, they've been sitting in the back corner of my garage, covered.

If this is in the wrong forum, I apologize. I'm a moderator over at Supraforums if anyone needs to check my background. Thanks guys!

Wat size time and tires are those?
Old 09-05-11, 05:47 PM
rome99LS
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by chnco
Hey Guys,

Wat size rims and tires are those?
Old 09-05-11, 09:52 PM
chnco
Rookie

wheels are OEM 16x7.5" with 225/55/16 tires.
Old 09-22-11, 12:53 PM
boommer
Driver School Candidate

Do you still have these??? If so, shoot me a PM.