Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

Orlando SC Meet!

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-02, 03:03 PM
jimmit
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Orlando SC Meet!

Hey guys! Lets get a SC meet going. We can start settting things up now and get a meet sometime at the end of OCT or early NOV. I think this would give everyone the time to set everything up and plan ahead. It would also give them a chance to read this thread and we can all get a good date and location. So anyone whos interested start posting away. Heres your chance to meet all the SC members in orlando or maybe other parts of Florida. Well lets get everything going and see how many SC's we can get together. We need to get a good SC meet like they do in the UK.

Anyways post a good date and location and we'll work things out.
Old 10-09-02, 12:07 AM
vaki2
Pole Position

Im in

92sc4

vaki2
Old 10-09-02, 02:13 AM
gavin
Driver

I am in (I am located around UCF)

95 Black 5-speed SC300
92 White 5-speed sc300

gavin
Old 10-09-02, 06:16 AM
SRQ400
Pole Position

If I can, I'm in!
Located in Sarasota
99 Black SC400
Greg
Old 10-09-02, 08:46 AM
Keith13b
Racer

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Hell, I'm in -

Already having a Halloween party on the 26th- If interested, let me know. Costumes + Keg = you do the math. Love to have some fellow SC brother (sisters) there.

If not, we can alll hook up another time.

Keep me posted.

Keith

(live near UCF- Dean/University Blvd. area)

Last edited by Keith13b; 10-09-02 at 08:47 AM.
Old 10-09-02, 09:43 AM
octane300
Lead Lap

Im in too

97 sc300. Im doin the 9 to 5 thing so weekends or late afternoon during the week would be great. Keith! Im in Hunter's Trace at Dean & Univ. You near there?
Old 10-09-02, 11:11 AM
jimmit
Lexus Test Driver

Wow looks like we're getting somewhere. Theres a lot of SC's in orlando than I thought. Anyways I'm sure theres more but in the meantime lets starting planning a good date. So far it seems something on a weekend looks good or maybe a late friday afternoon meet.

For me Oct 19 is fine. For Nov anything seems good for far. What about everyone else?

Oh right I'm by Valencia comm. college. Right off valencia college ln. Pretty close to everyone else in orlando.

Last edited by jimmit; 10-09-02 at 11:13 AM.
Old 10-09-02, 12:15 PM
vaki2
Pole Position

I am 1 hour away, in palm bay FL, at the east coast. Any friday evening or weekend is fine with me. I am also doing the 9-5 weekday. Are we only doing SC?
It will be nice too see some of the other clublexus members. Let me know date/time and place and I will be there.

vaki2
Old 10-09-02, 12:59 PM
gavin
Driver

OCT 19th is Hot Import Nights in Orlando at the convention center. Perhaps we want to meet some place on I-Drive a bit earlier, grab some grub, and then people interested in going to HIN can check it out.

Just a thought
Old 10-09-02, 01:15 PM
jimmit
Lexus Test Driver

If other CL members want to come no one is stopping them. It would be pretty cool to have other CL memebers come too. This is mainly to get all the SC owners around the orlando area to come together and if others want to come its fine too. I wanna see some nice SC430's and newer GS's. What is everyones idea of what to do? Are we meeting up somewhere and just checking out each others cars and than do a little SC race. Is there any good places to race? I'm not talking about street racging. I got too much tickets so forget about that. I was thinking we could do that. Just meet up check out all the cars and go to s good place to race and get some racing in and maybe a little cruising. That would be kinda fun to cruise around with like 50 other Lexus's. The more the better. I'm thinking about getting my friend to come and get my brother to bring the RX.

Whats everyone elses thoughts?

Last edited by jimmit; 10-09-02 at 01:18 PM.
Old 10-09-02, 01:21 PM
gavin
Driver

Their is the Orlando Speedway next to UCF which is a legal drag strip....
Old 10-09-02, 02:11 PM
4HUN
Pole Position

Hey Jimmit, glad to see this attempt is working out a little better than the last one.

If we set up a date and post it in the other forums we might even get some more CL members.

As said before; Any Friday or Saturday is good for me!

BTW, I live up in Gainesville near UF....

-Shawn
Old 10-10-02, 12:20 AM
Onelove
Lead Lap

I'm in, I live in Waterford, Work Goldenrod / 50 (yes Titan ). Just let me know a date and I'll see what I can bring out there. Not sure about getting orlando SC430's out there but I know of one who might be willing to show. Builders square on 50 has always been a nice spot to meet for honda guys in the past. I would prefer having just a meet where we all hang out for an hour or two, maybe get something to eat or do some go cart racing. Would rather not do the Hot-Import night thing, but Keiths and keg sounds bad ***

Last edited by Onelove; 10-10-02 at 12:24 AM.
Old 10-10-02, 02:49 PM
jimmit
Lexus Test Driver

Ya that Builders Square is always empty and seems like the perfect spot for a meet. I agree with you on that HIN thing too. It would probably be more fun to grab something to eat or something else. Anyways. We're getting close to picking a location. If anyone has a better spot post it and we also need a good date too.
Old 10-10-02, 03:06 PM
gavin
Driver

Titan, where in waterford? I am in the fountains...we neighbors?

Quick Reply: Orlando SC Meet!