Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

Atlanta Clear bra Install and Tint

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-11, 06:08 PM
Alexus_300
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Atlanta Clear bra Install and Tint

I thought I'd ask you local folks for some recommendation on clear bra and tint install. What I need is my new Toyota Prius fully wrap on the front end with clear bra. I know that most installer use the pre-cut film but I need someone who will wrap the entire hood and all front panels covering the edges. I'm looking for quality install and not a hack job. Let me know if you know someone. Thanks.
Old 12-01-11, 06:52 PM
greg0126
Lexus Test Driver

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

Sound Sensations in Marietta does a good job on everything they do. They're a little pricey and the salespeople are a bit annoying, but the people that they have working on the cars are truly top-notch. I don't know if they do clear bra but I've had multiple cars tinted there and the jobs were excellent.

Might want to call them to ask if they do clear bra installation (770)-429-1600. And here is their website for what it's worth.

http://www.soundsensationsauto.com
Old 12-02-11, 06:03 AM
Alexus_300
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by greg0126
Sound Sensations in Marietta does a good job on everything they do. They're a little pricey and the salespeople are a bit annoying, but the people that they have working on the cars are truly top-notch. I don't know if they do clear bra but I've had multiple cars tinted there and the jobs were excellent.

Might want to call them to ask if they do clear bra installation (770)-429-1600. And here is their website for what it's worth.

http://www.soundsensationsauto.com
thanks greg for the suggestion, but the shop said that they can't do clear bra to cover the entire front end of the vehicle.
Old 12-02-11, 06:39 PM
SC2JZ300
Lead Lap

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

3m is your friend.
Old 12-03-11, 03:32 AM
PTmobile
Driver

I install paint protection film for a living s oI have heard and met some of the other installers around the country. I have heard these guys are good. I think you would be fine going with them for the Prius. its an easy car and yes they make pre-cut full hood and full fenders for all cars... so you dont need a custom cut job on that car. Most clear bra inssues stem from going with a custom install from inepxerienced installers that tend to cut the paint. Try these guys though and let me know what you think.

http://atlantaprotectivefilms.com/