Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

Orlando Tint Shops in Orlando, FL

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-12, 07:00 AM
SC430Sam
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Orlando Tint Shops in Orlando, FL

I just had a traumatic experience at a tint shop in Orlando when getting my commuter car tinted. I went to a shop called AutoXtras on Colonial Drive, and everything seemed wonderful until I got home and noticed that all 5 windows had scratches with grooves on them. Immediately I called the owner who just did the installation and told him the situation in which he said I could not come back that day because he got busy (which was the first sign that his customer service was pathetic). Being that I was already out my $150 dollars, I figured I would go ahead and wait two days for his next opening and just have it fixed then. So I arrived right at the shop opens like he told me to only to find out that he was not there. I called him on his cell phone and he said something more important came up. Wow, really Mike? After that I told him to forget it. I do not want someone like that working on my cars. I left the shop, found a more reputable store to put it on, and the tint now looks great....$400 later.

All this to say NEVER go to AutoXtras in Orlando and also be very particular as to who puts the film on your windows. I do not want anyone else to have to go through an experience like this (traumatic because I am very very very particular about my cars).