Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

Import Alliance Spring Meet in Atlanta (4/22/12)

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-12, 12:53 PM
LameSC300
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by veritek
Hey bro, we will be saving spots but don't come too late, otherwise spots will be taken up. Depending on how many people come out with me early and help me will depend on how many spots we can save. My hope is to have us park with the ISO crew since they are sponsors and we can have a huge showing together of 2 great groups, Club Lexus and ISO!!!!

I'm staying the night before and I'll head in real early so I can get a spot, thanks!
Old 04-19-12, 11:02 PM
chnk
Lexus Test Driver

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Meet at the Brandsmart off of chamblee? the Z, nissan, and inifinity guys are meeting there

ill roll if them if we cant gather the lexus guys somewhere
Old 04-20-12, 06:48 PM
veritek
Lexus Champion

OK guys, it looks like there's a bunch of small pre-meets to roll in to IA on Sunday. My primary concern and focus is to get there early with some peeps to help save spots for everyone else, so I have left the pre-meets up to you guys, but I have 2 suggestions:

You can meet at 2 central locations, since everyone is so spread out:

Meet at the Varsity off North Avenue on I-85 in downtown Atlanta at 7am, which is the most central location.
The problem is, a lot of other groups will probably have the same idea.

Meet at the Brandsmart off Peachtree Industrial on I-285. This would be the next closest central location, but a bit farther north, but I don't think a lot of other groups are meeting there besides the Nissan/Infinity guys, but that would be cool since I think we will be getting together a lot more this summer with the Luxury car meets and such.

I don't know what time they are meeting, but probably will be meeting there early, so you should do the same, like 7am as well and roll out soon after, cuz it's going to be crazy to get in and trust me, you don't want to be in that line and be inhaling exhaust fumes for hours to get into the venue.
Old 04-21-12, 08:02 PM
EvilAristo
Rookie

OK guys, it looks like there's a bunch of small pre-meets to roll in to IA on Sunday. My primary concern and focus is to get there early with some peeps to help save spots for everyone else, so I have left the pre-meets up to you guys, but I have 2 suggestions:

You can meet at 2 central locations, since everyone is so spread out:

Meet at the Varsity off North Avenue on I-85 in downtown Atlanta at 7am, which is the most central location.
The problem is, a lot of other groups will probably have the same idea.

Meet at the Brandsmart off Peachtree Industrial on I-285. This would be the next closest central location, but a bit farther north, but I don't think a lot of other groups are meeting there besides the Nissan/Infinity guys, but that would be cool since I think we will be getting together a lot more this summer with the Luxury car meets and such.

I don't know what time they are meeting, but probably will be meeting there early, so you should do the same, like 7am as well and roll out soon after, cuz it's going to be crazy to get in and trust me, you don't want to be in that line and be inhaling exhaust fumes for hours to get into the venue.

I'll be at the V at 7 with the Evo's, see everyone there.
Old 04-22-12, 02:43 AM
LexoticJ
Racer

Received 98 Likes on 43 Posts

Wide awake. What's the time frame for roll out
Old 04-22-12, 05:08 AM
greg0126
Lexus Test Driver

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

Have a bunch of spots saved across the from the Infiniti Gs. We're close to the blue wall.
Old 04-22-12, 06:21 AM
Brian@Vossen
Former Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yup some of us got there at 7. The rows look good! Had to go traffic looked crazy!
Old 04-22-12, 04:54 PM
BSanders22
Lead Lap

Sneak peek of a few edited shots. I took like 500 something, and I left at like 1:00, so I know I missed a lot. It was sensory overload, so I tried to calm down and focus on just some of the cars I really liked...

Old 04-22-12, 05:04 PM
1JZPWRD
1JZ Single SC400

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Nice uploads. Sorry I missed it. Had to perform my military duty. Thanks again!!!
Old 04-22-12, 05:29 PM
PACMAN031
Driver

Nice anyone else
Old 04-22-12, 07:10 PM
CJITTY
Lead Lap

Received 150 Likes on 112 Posts

Originally Posted by 1992Lexus
Nice uploads. Sorry I missed it. Had to perform my military duty. Thanks again!!!
I'm in the same exact boat! I love serving but it always seems as if I have reserves when all these great events happen..4 more years to retirement!!!
Old 04-22-12, 07:21 PM
veritek
Lexus Champion

Wow, this was a great meet. It started out cold, windy and cloudy and looking like it might rain, but the skies cleared and so it was just windy and a bit chilly, lol. Big shout out to Greg, who got there first. We met in the blue lot to meet with Zeb who graciously offered to get us in with ISO (a sponsor). Greg suggested we look over the wall into the Green lot, and lo and behold, there were people there, so we went down, and I told them we were with ISO, and they let us in right then and there. Another big shout out to Mike, who showed up next, then Justin, then Tee, all of whom helped me to save spots for the CL crew. Thanks again guys for getting up early and helping me save spots!!!

Last edited by veritek; 04-22-12 at 07:35 PM.
Old 04-22-12, 07:59 PM
BSanders22
Lead Lap

I've got a lot to edit and sift through... these made me laugh though
David's centerfold pose

David in a banana costume and my car (ignore the smudges)

and one of my favorite cars of the show...
Old 04-22-12, 08:10 PM
LexFather

Wow, this was a great meet. It started out cold, windy and cloudy and looking like it might rain, but the skies cleared and so it was just windy and a bit chilly, lol. Big shout out to Greg, who got there first. We met in the blue lot to meet with Zeb who graciously offered to get us in with ISO (a sponsor). Greg suggested we look over the wall into the Green lot, and lo and behold, there were people there, so we went down, and I told them we were with ISO, and they let us in right then and there. Another big shout out to Mike, who showed up next, then Justin, then Tee, all of whom helped me to save spots for the CL crew. Thanks again guys for getting up early and helping me save spots!!!
Glad to help mahn, I was so tired this morning after the meet yesterday but I said "mahn I gotta do it for Bing, dude helped way to much at Hennessy so made sure I got there"...I brought my wife after church and they would not let me back in the lot. Lucky I'm local here so I know all the back roads b/c they had most main roads blocked off.

I heard it ended at 2:30 instead of 5pm?

Very proud of the Lexus group and I like how we teamed up with the Atlanta G/Infiniti crowd for the nice luxury row. Big ups to Zen Motors for parking with us as well.
Old 04-22-12, 09:08 PM
LameSC300
Pole Position

I got there later than expected and I got turned away from the lot you guys were in(even though there were plenty of spots). I was so glad to see all the sc's. Just wish I could of parked with you guys and actually met some of you in person.

Quick Reply: Import Alliance Spring Meet in Atlanta (4/22/12)