Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

Georgia 1/2 Mile, Side-By-Side, Private Runway Shootout 9.22.12!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-12, 10:00 AM
wannaGOFST
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bump!! Spectators are welcome and only $15!! Be sure to come out and watch all the fun and excitement on September 22nd in Clayton, GA!!
Old 09-12-12, 08:01 PM
brerrabbit
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Injected Engineering is sponsoring, and my homie's Saleen is going to compete. So I'll be there as a spectator.
Old 09-21-12, 07:32 AM
brerrabbit
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey CL members-

Do we want to have some sort of meeting place so we can all chill tomorrow? I'm coming as a passenger, so leaving the Lex in the garage... :-**

But since we got so many folks coming, maybe some sort of gathering in the parking lot? I'll be wearing my SELOC shirt from one of the shows, so easy to spot!

Looking forward to seeing youse guys...
Old 09-21-12, 11:21 AM
DrRick
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by brerrabbit
Hey CL members-

Do we want to have some sort of meeting place so we can all chill tomorrow? I'm coming as a passenger, so leaving the Lex in the garage... :-**

But since we got so many folks coming, maybe some sort of gathering in the parking lot? I'll be wearing my SELOC shirt from one of the shows, so easy to spot!

Looking forward to seeing youse guys...
what time does this get underway? i prolly wont be there until around 2 or so....
Old 09-21-12, 11:46 AM
talltrini1
Pit Crew

I'll be there early, because I may potentially be attending NOPI as well that day
Old 09-22-12, 09:44 PM
DrRick
Lexus Champion

YOOOOO!!!

that **** was incredible. so many fast cars and the venue was spectacular. hate that i didnt see any CL members. although...i DID see a sweet SC400/300 (black with HREs? and Supra brakes)...but didnt get a chance to speak as they were leaving.

shout out to Zen Motors in suwannee. they had a blue 1st gen IS that was just insane and an IS wagon that was inspiring. seems like i mighta found someone to handle the swap in my GS. maybe im a participant instead of a spectator, next year....

my brother is now wanting to head to TX2k13 off the strength of this event. and im down. props to the organizers. it was phenomenal...
Old 09-24-12, 08:22 AM
GGPIS3
Lexus Test Driver

^^ Hey DrRick, are you the one I spoke to briefly about the gs400 aristo swap? if yes, great to meet you. wish i had more time to talk with you, but Torrey said he spoke with you as well. Thanks for the nice comments.

here's a vid for those of you that missed the event. its not the entire event, mostly runs from the latter part of the day. enjoy.

- i was the one with the blue IS.
Old 09-24-12, 08:33 AM
DrRick
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by GGPIS3
^^ Hey DrRick, are you the one I spoke to briefly about the gs400 aristo swap? if yes, great to meet you. wish i had more time to talk with you, but Torrey said he spoke with you as well. Thanks for the nice comments.
that was me, sir!!! great meeting you.

Torrey gave me some great info. im gonna try to swing by there this week and sit down with you guys.

yall's IS has sent my brother to the classifieds looking for a GS or SC to swap a 2JZ into. hahahaha
Old 09-24-12, 08:47 AM
GGPIS3
Lexus Test Driver

that is awesome to hear! we need more boost 2jz's in Atlanta!!!!
Old 09-24-12, 11:43 AM
CJITTY
Lead Lap

Received 150 Likes on 112 Posts

some good ish!!!!
Old 09-25-12, 10:40 AM
veritek
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by GGPIS3

here's a vid for those of you that missed the event. its not the entire event, mostly runs from the latter part of the day. enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgSxVyvx1bk

- i was the one with the blue IS.
Way to represent Dan!!!! I know you busted your butt to get your IS there, and glad you were able to make the event. Wish I could have gone, but had to work the entire weekend.
Old 09-26-12, 08:17 PM
1JZPWRD
1JZ Single SC400

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Man, I missed it, didn't find out till after it was over.. Maybe next time..
Old 10-17-12, 12:23 PM
talltrini1
Pit Crew

Originally Posted by DrRick
YOOOOO!!!

that **** was incredible. so many fast cars and the venue was spectacular. hate that i didnt see any CL members. although...i DID see a sweet SC400/300 (black with HREs? and Supra brakes)...but didnt get a chance to speak as they were leaving.

shout out to Zen Motors in suwannee. they had a blue 1st gen IS that was just insane and an IS wagon that was inspiring. seems like i mighta found someone to handle the swap in my GS. maybe im a participant instead of a spectator, next year....

my brother is now wanting to head to TX2k13 off the strength of this event. and im down. props to the organizers. it was phenomenal...
The black SC was probably me (iForged, HRE too rich for my blood, lol). I didn't know anyone else was coming, so I rolled out with my buddies with the Evos.
Definitely a great event, will definitely go again