Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

Import Alliance Atlanta 2013

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-13, 12:33 PM
LexFather

Sorry guys don't think I will be in town, 1sicklexus meet postponed for awhile

Last year I couldn't even be at IA but I met Veritek and someone else at like 6am or so to save spots. It was cold and people didn't even come on time, we had a nice row but it should have been much larger, the entire Lexus crew was outnumbered just by G35s/G37s. So after ten + years no more saving spots, it doesn't seem to be appreciated.

I'm not too hot on IA as its 90% Hondas/Civics ..its nice to hang out but I actually would enjoy the SouthernFresh meet more. However it is local so why not shoot the **** for a day or two.

Hopefully you all have fun.
Old 04-10-13, 02:46 PM
chnk
Lexus Test Driver

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Blueprint
Sorry guys don't think I will be in town, 1sicklexus meet postponed for awhile

Last year I couldn't even be at IA but I met Veritek and someone else at like 6am or so to save spots. It was cold and people didn't even come on time, we had a nice row but it should have been much larger, the entire Lexus crew was outnumbered just by G35s/G37s. So after ten + years no more saving spots, it doesn't seem to be appreciated.

I'm not too hot on IA as its 90% Hondas/Civics ..its nice to hang out but I actually would enjoy the SouthernFresh meet more. However it is local so why not shoot the **** for a day or two.

Hopefully you all have fun.
yea hopefully this will be much larger considering now there are Facebook groups to help keep people organized and posting meeting spots.

I have a good bit of the local sc guys on facebook and texting
Old 04-10-13, 03:45 PM
chnk
Lexus Test Driver

definitely looking forward to the next 1sicklex meet though
Old 04-10-13, 06:29 PM
kinch09
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

where do i find these facebook groups. if you have to add someone add me please Joshua Kinch id really like to keep up to date with everything
Old 04-10-13, 07:57 PM
npiep
Driver School Candidate

Lets set up a definite location where CL member can meet up and roll in together I think Walmart would be a good one or a surrounding location I'd like to figure out something. Suggestions?
Old 04-10-13, 08:21 PM
chnk
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by npiep
Lets set up a definite location where CL member can meet up and roll in together I think Walmart would be a good one or a surrounding location I'd like to figure out something. Suggestions?
got a bunch of ppl going here, which comming from Tennessee thatll be on the way
Old 04-10-13, 08:37 PM
npiep
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by chnk
got a bunch of ppl going here, which comming from Tennessee thatll be on the way
I'll be down in Atlanta Friday night I'm staying at a hotel 8 miles away from the speedway though
Old 04-10-13, 09:33 PM
chnk
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by npiep
I'll be down in Atlanta Friday night I'm staying at a hotel 8 miles away from the speedway though
well hit me up so we can hit up the local meets on saturday, you could always meet us there, pm your number
Old 04-10-13, 09:36 PM
npiep
Driver School Candidate

well hit me up so we can hit up the local meets on saturday, you could always meet us there, pm your number
OK I will send it to you
Old 04-11-13, 06:14 AM
quick123
Lexus Test Driver

Received 16 Likes on 9 Posts

Alright...I just got back from training at the Toyota Technical Headquarters in Jacksonville, and I scoped out the spot I was talking about earlier. And after looking at the map and thinking, it might just be better to have everyone meet at the Brandsmart in Chamblee.

It will be the most direct route taking 85 south, which merges with 75 south, and then taking 19 south right to AMS. We will also have a pretty impressive train with all the Atlanta Gs and the Z crowd making for some cool gopro videos.
Old 04-11-13, 06:27 AM
LexoticJ
Racer

Received 98 Likes on 43 Posts

Danny I'm down.. you alrady know this... we can shut it down on the way lol
Old 04-11-13, 06:45 AM
TUNG
Pole Position

Ill tag along once you guys get closer to the south lol
Old 04-11-13, 06:13 PM
chnk
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by quick123
Alright...I just got back from training at the Toyota Technical Headquarters in Jacksonville, and I scoped out the spot I was talking about earlier. And after looking at the map and thinking, it might just be better to have everyone meet at the Brandsmart in Chamblee.

It will be the most direct route taking 85 south, which merges with 75 south, and then taking 19 south right to AMS. We will also have a pretty impressive train with all the Atlanta Gs and the Z crowd making for some cool gopro videos.
i got the g and z invite they are meeting at the toyrus in buckhead not sure why
Old 04-11-13, 07:27 PM
rome99LS
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i got the g and z invite they are meeting at the toyrus in buckhead not sure why
ok so we going to ToysRus?

Originally Posted by quick123

Ok so im confused r we meeting @ToyRus or Brandsmart Im down but I need to know which direction im going togo. either one is good for me.

Originally Posted by kinch09
where do i find these facebook groups. if you have to add someone add me please Joshua Kinch id really like to keep up to date with everything
I need to these Groups too Add me also Ramon Stewart. on Facebook
Old 04-11-13, 08:35 PM
chnk
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by rome99LS
ok so we going to ToysRus?

Ok so im confused r we meeting @ToyRus or Brandsmart Im down but I need to know which direction im going togo. either one is good for me.

I need to these Groups too Add me also Ramon Stewart. on Facebook
well word from the g guys they are meeting at the toysrus this year so we are meeting there, im gathering the sc guys there atleast

as for facebook groups her is the SC GA crew group I made, anyone is welcome to join just gotta add me as a friend for me to add you
https://www.facebook.com/groups/475780219137375/

the sc crew is a good one too
https://www.facebook.com/groups/208488739189415/

atlanta lexus owners
https://www.facebook.com/groups/229047617108645/

then there is a ATL lexus group
https://www.facebook.com/groups/129988683846543/

I mostly post in my group by i post in the other two to gather interest for events

Quick Reply: Import Alliance Atlanta 2013