Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

Any lexus meets in ga

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-13, 11:34 AM
ExpoGeorgi
Driver School Candidate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Any lexus meets in ga

Are there any real Lexus meets here in Georgia? If not I'd like to get one started, maybe once per month at different locations around the Atlanta area.
Old 02-10-13, 11:53 AM
Heckler
Pole Position

We don't have a Lexus meet monthly but our attendance at C&O has been growing. First Sunday of every month.

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sou...er-sunday.html
Old 02-10-13, 12:43 PM
LexFather

I spoke to Bo and I'm planning a meet and cruise to his Tilted Kilt in march.
Old 02-10-13, 07:09 PM
Redpaste
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^ word. Just let me know if anyone has any suggestions, fun things to do. Bud light girls? Miller Lite girls?
Old 02-11-13, 02:04 AM
ExpoGeorgi
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Heckler
We don't have a Lexus meet monthly but our attendance at C&O has been growing. First Sunday of every month.

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sou...er-sunday.html
Wow this looks interesting, I'll defiantly be at the next one!

Originally Posted by Blueprint
I spoke to Bo and I'm planning a meet and cruise to his Tilted Kilt in march.
Let me know or post something up if you guys go through with plans. I'm trying to go to more show's, meets, get more involved.
Old 02-11-13, 06:40 AM
MzKaylee
Driver

i saw this theard "GA: Saturday Nights - Junction Meet- Atlanta, GA" https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sou...tlanta-ga.html
Old 02-11-13, 04:50 PM
CUTigers
Lead Lap

Caffeine and Octane is legit. I used to go a lot with my BMW and BMW crowd. I plan on going with my new F for the March C&O, so we could meet up somewhere and roll in together if we wanted.

I never really care to go to the junction meet, I just go to the BP meet on Pleasant Hill in Gwinnett.

We had an "ATL Bimmers" Facebook group that is a inv only group, it is pretty legit.People from all over GA join it and stuff. We have BMWs from all years and its an easy way to meet up and set up stuff and or sell local, maybe we could set one up. Im down for getting a meet or so a month together.

Last edited by CUTigers; 02-11-13 at 04:53 PM.
Old 02-11-13, 05:17 PM
ExpoGeorgi
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by CUTigers
Caffeine and Octane is legit. I used to go a lot with my BMW and BMW crowd. I plan on going with my new F for the March C&O, so we could meet up somewhere and roll in together if we wanted.

I never really care to go to the junction meet, I just go to the BP meet on Pleasant Hill in Gwinnett.

We had an "ATL Bimmers" Facebook group that is a inv only group, it is pretty legit.People from all over GA join it and stuff. We have BMWs from all years and its an easy way to meet up and set up stuff and or sell local, maybe we could set one up. Im down for getting a meet or so a month together.
I'm planning on driving out to the next Caffeine and Octane meet as well so pm me your contact info and we can meet up that morning. I'm located in Peachtree City, down I-85 south so maybe we can meet in Atlanta pending on where you live.

And btw, I use to be in the E34 section of Bimmerforum's all the time! I still own my E39 however I bought the LS400 to use as the daily driver as I recently spent $$$$ on the BMW for a coolant system overhaul. Hope to see you all soon
Old 02-11-13, 05:29 PM
ExpoGeorgi
Driver School Candidate

Also I'm seeing that the March C&O meet is Monday the 4th? I thought these were usually on Sunday?
Old 02-11-13, 06:00 PM
CUTigers
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by ExpoGeorgi
Also I'm seeing that the March C&O meet is Monday the 4th? I thought these were usually on Sunday?
Where did you see the Monday the 4th for the date? Iv never known it to be on a date that wasnt the first sunday of every month. I was never on bimmerforums. Only e90post.

Ill PM you contact
Old 02-11-13, 06:19 PM
ExpoGeorgi
Driver School Candidate

Where did you see the Monday the 4th for the date? Iv never known it to be on a date that wasnt the first sunday of every month. I was never on bimmerforums. Only e90post.

Ill PM you contact
My bad, I saw it on the site but that was for March 4th 2012 which would have been a Sunday. So March the 3rd (1st Sunday) it is! And I got your PM
Old 02-11-13, 06:29 PM
CUTigers
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by ExpoGeorgi
My bad, I saw it on the site but that was for March 4th 2012 which would have been a Sunday. So March the 3rd (1st Sunday) it is! And I got your PM
haha, kk. See ya then
Old 02-12-13, 09:49 AM
MzKaylee
Driver

oh ok. yeah i never went to one yet. some day i will go Caffeine and Octane whenever i got the time for it..... oh really? that cool

Old 02-12-13, 02:09 PM
CUTigers
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by MzKaylee
oh ok. yeah i never went to one yet. some day i will go Caffeine and Octane whenever i got the time for it..... oh really? that cool
Should come out for the March C&O. Should be the warmest of the last few months. Any and every car you can think of is usually there. Pretty awesome.
Old 02-12-13, 03:11 PM
farpetrad
Pole Position

Hopefully I'll be able to make this C&O, Sundays usually have a ton of family stuff but will plan ahead this time

Quick Reply: Any lexus meets in ga