Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

ATL Lexus

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-13, 09:06 AM
FsportAtl
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow ATL Lexus

We have a lexus group on Facebook called "ATL Lexus" with about 23 Members currently. If you would like to join PM me and i'll add you to the group. People sell parts, post pictures and discuss cars and Lexus vehicles on there.

Thanks,
FsportATL
Old 04-06-13, 09:24 AM
quick123
Lexus Test Driver

Received 16 Likes on 9 Posts

Sorry, but there is already a "Atlanta Lexus Owners" group on Facebook...I will join, but think it is a bit silly to have 2 of the same groups
Old 04-06-13, 01:08 PM
CUTigers
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by quick123
Sorry, but there is already a "Atlanta Lexus Owners" group on Facebook...I will join, but think it is a bit silly to have 2 of the same groups
That other one is pretty much a Zen Motors group from what I have seen. From all of the stuff I have read about that shop. I am staying away from anything dealing with it, personally.
Old 04-06-13, 01:11 PM
quick123
Lexus Test Driver

Received 16 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by CUTigers
That other one is pretty much a Zen Motors group from what I have seen. From all of the stuff I have read about that shop. I am staying away from anything dealing with it, personally.
Did not know that...recently it has only been myself posting up on it, so I guess a switch is in order
Old 04-06-13, 01:14 PM
CUTigers
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by quick123
Did not know that...recently it has only been myself posting up on it, so I guess a switch is in order
Iv had no personal dealings with that shop, but just reading the thread a few down from this about "Honest Local ATL shops", I dont think I want to deal with that shop.
Old 04-06-13, 04:57 PM
gerrb
Super Moderator

Received 430 Likes on 315 Posts

the thread "Honest Local ATL Shops" on this forum is nothing compared to what was exposed about Dan / Zen Motors on Supraforums.com where he had been banned already ...

here is a link for those who have never seen it : http://www.supraforums.com/forum/sho...44#post9084944

he will surely find ways to get a group where he can get clients that is the reason he will go into such group meets. When you have a proven dishonest owner of a shop , would you take the risk of being a victim ? Even people who have defended him , he did wrong !

That is why I don't blame Sol (Nomolos1) why he is so vigilant now in watching Dan/Zen Motors cause he and his wife trusted Dan so much , recommended people to him and even initially defended him in forums just to find out at the end that both of them , having their two supras at Zen Motors , would be Dan's victim of dishonesty.

A lot of people whose name have not even been mentioned on both CL and SF forum threads have been victims. Every now and then I get mails telling me that they too have been victims but just didn't want to start any drama. I started the SF thread not for a drama... it was to help others be informed and hopefully prevent others from being victimized. I am not saying you guys don't bring your cars to Zen Motors .. all I am saying is , there are people who have cried foul ...and said they have been done wrong and been proven.... so be careful .. you can be the next. Hopefully now that Dan's dishonesty had been exposed , he will do better his clients.

OP - count me in.

Last edited by gerrb; 04-06-13 at 05:32 PM.
Old 04-06-13, 05:21 PM
SC2JZ300
Lead Lap

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

ADD me to the group please
Old 04-06-13, 05:50 PM
LexFather

I don't mean to be a **** but I find it amazing that Atlanta has all these Lexus cars and everyone wants to start a group within a group when there has been a solid group meeting here for over 10 years. It amazes me instead of people wanting to join everyone together they just try to start their own thing like we haven't been meeting for a decade.

We just had an amazing meeting today, I'm sure more Lexus cars could have came if they wanted to instead of trying to divide everyone.

The ATL car scene has serious issues. But what do I know, I've only bled ATL/Lexus more than anyone.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/132018106923039/

Last edited by LexFather; 04-06-13 at 05:54 PM.
Old 04-06-13, 05:53 PM
CUTigers
Lead Lap

Who knew creating a fb group would cause so much crap. It was just some people in a group with some cars. idk what the big deal is. Dont look at it I guess.
Old 04-06-13, 06:30 PM
LexFather

Originally Posted by CUTigers
Who knew creating a fb group would cause so much crap. It was just some people in a group with some cars. idk what the big deal is. Dont look at it I guess.
I just think maybe introduce yourself with 23 posts and why must we PM anyone? We have open FB groups. Maybe ask around " do you all meet" since its kind of offending to those that met just today to ask to join a group when we clearly have a group and meet.

To me we all need to work TOGETHER
Old 04-06-13, 06:54 PM
CUTigers
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Blueprint
I just think maybe introduce yourself with 23 posts and why must we PM anyone? We have open FB groups. Maybe ask around " do you all meet" since its kind of offending to those that met just today to ask to join a group when we clearly have a group and meet.

To me we all need to work TOGETHER
Im not the OP. I was just saying. Im part of multiple BMW groups that are all big, no problems.
Old 04-06-13, 08:18 PM
Nomolos1
Rookie

Originally Posted by gerrb
the thread "Honest Local ATL Shops" on this forum is nothing compared to what was exposed about Dan / Zen Motors on Supraforums.com where he had been banned already ...

here is a link for those who have never seen it : http://www.supraforums.com/forum/sho...44#post9084944

he will surely find ways to get a group where he can get clients that is the reason he will go into such group meets. When you have a proven dishonest owner of a shop , would you take the risk of being a victim ? Even people who have defended him , he did wrong !

OP - count me in.
Don't worry, folks. It's not a Zen backed group. I'm a member too. I posted a PSA about Zen on that.
I'm sure this person does not wish to be grouped with that shop.
Atlanta Lexus Owners is an open group, so everyone can make post.

Last edited by Nomolos1; 04-06-13 at 08:40 PM.
Old 04-08-13, 08:26 AM
FsportAtl
Driver School Candidate

First off I wasn't aware of The other group and requested to join. Tigers and myself got a group going and invited some lexus folks and have been posting and doing fine on there, and I was curious to see if anyone else on here wanted to join. I'm new to CL and was trying to bring people together instead of dividing them. Sorry if I caused any problems for you guys.