Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

Okay, Official details of IS.net/ClubLexus meet July 13th!

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-02, 11:31 AM
brendanlim
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah, we definitely need a sticky on this one. I personally can't wait to meet all of you. The only person that I know from CL is trudremz16. He lives minutes away from me.

I'm also going to drag one of my friend's with an S4 up there. He's really interested in coming but weary that he would be ragged on. What's there to rag on? He's got an S4! He'll be there.

Also, if you've got a stock ride don't fret. I'll also be there with my 98% stock car. Got L-tuned steering ECU which I didn't even isntall, but noticed that I had and I did a DIY chrome grill. Still, it's pretty much stocko.

Can't wait guys!
Old 07-10-02, 12:34 PM
DrRick
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

oh yeah.....and i am now throwing down the gaunlet!!! i will beat all of your ***** on the go-kart track. i will accept any challenges and spank you like.........well, really bad are any of you man enough to accept? or do you not want to look bad when i rag you on this here board? you have been warned!!!

Doc
Old 07-10-02, 01:08 PM
brendanlim
Lexus Champion

Originally posted by DrRick
oh yeah.....and i am now throwing down the gaunlet!!! i will beat all of your ***** on the go-kart track. i will accept any challenges and spank you like.........well, really bad are any of you man enough to accept? or do you not want to look bad when i rag you on this here board? you have been warned!!!

Doc
i'm gonna kick your @$$ seabass
hehe, can't wait to get whooped
Old 07-10-02, 11:36 PM
LexFather

Good idea Bit.

Tons of things to discuss there, our SE chapter, NOPI 2002, Hot Import nights, dealer sponsors etc......

Usually my car is dirty, I am going to detail my car all day Saturday, I cannot wait!
Old 07-12-02, 09:21 AM
bitkahuna
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2,462 Likes on 1,615 Posts

I had an idea... maybe goofy and may not work, but just a thought...

Maybe at one of these meets, even this one, we could all go from car to car as a group, and the owner tells the group why they bought the car, what they like, what they don't like, what mods they've done and why, and what they'd like to do. I figured that way we'd get to know people better... maybe some people wouldn't be comfortable talking to the group or maybe we're not organized enough to do it, but anyway...
Old 07-12-02, 10:34 AM
GA400
Lead Lap

Cool

Originally posted by bitkahuna
I had an idea... maybe goofy and may not work, but just a thought...

Maybe at one of these meets, even this one, we could all go from car to car as a group, and the owner tells the group why they bought the car, what they like, what they don't like, what mods they've done and why, and what they'd like to do. I figured that way we'd get to know people better... maybe some people wouldn't be comfortable talking to the group or maybe we're not organized enough to do it, but anyway...
Bitkahuna,

I think that is a great idea! Count me in. I would be happy to take pictures of everybody by their ride and make a webpage for the meet on my website, too. (and a picture of Dr Rick either giving or getting a**whippings on the go-kart track!!)

GA400
Old 07-12-02, 03:08 PM
LexFather

K, I got my ride back, but they have not finished it.....
Old 07-12-02, 04:45 PM
DrRick
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ill have the digital camera and camcorder. with the camcorder you can film my laps and see exactly where im beating you guys also some footage on the road......

Rick
Old 07-12-02, 06:42 PM
GA400
Lead Lap

If any of you out of town guys want a cell phone number to call for directions and/or in case you get lost please pm me or e-mail me at lighthouse86@hotmail.com

See ya,

GA400
Old 07-12-02, 07:24 PM
brendanlim
Lexus Champion

I'll bring my digital camcorder to make a nice video. My father's borrowing my digital camera tomorrow (sucks) so I won't be able to snap some pics. You guys better have a good resolution camera

Can't wait!
Old 07-12-02, 11:52 PM
1BomexLex
Lead Lap

aight then
sounds really good
ill try and bring my mommies digital camera...
if she doesnt need it ...

but yea... cant wait to see all of you there...
peace yall ..
just countin down the minutes
Old 07-13-02, 11:47 AM
ArubaGs400
Driver School Candidate

G'd afternoon guys, just wanted to let u know that i will be attending this meeting today , can't wait to see some of the mods on the GS. i am currently on vacation in Atlanta and I'll be there with a friend of mine who has an IS300.

My GS400 is stock and I want to start on some mods but in Aruba it is very difficult since there is only 9 (nine) (yeah that is right i didn't forget any number) GS on the island and non is and won't be modified either at least not for now,not until they are sold as second hand i think. My car has almost every option on it 17" chrome, HID, nakamichi sound system, rear spoiler but one thing i really wished it had was the moonroof, but the dealer in ARuba ordered all of them w/out moonroof ....don't know how cause it is a package option in the USA .....but anyway got to live with it .....

see you guys there ......
Old 07-13-02, 01:20 PM
LexFather

Excellent!! My father wants to be the 1st on Dominica with a Lex when he retires, lol...
Old 07-13-02, 08:27 PM
bitkahuna
Lexus Fanatic

Default Great Atlanta CL/IS300.net meet!

Had a blast this evening meeting a load of CL and IS300.net members. There was a bigger turnout that I expected! Here's a 'line-up' at the mall where we met first... :eek:

(What's with the Maxima in there?)
Attached Thumbnails Okay, Official details of IS.net/ClubLexus meet July 13th!-07130012-3.jpg  
Old 07-13-02, 08:30 PM
bitkahuna
Lexus Fanatic

Default more pics...

Where are we going again? Starting out from the mall... follow the blue line
Attached Thumbnails Okay, Official details of IS.net/ClubLexus meet July 13th!-07130018-2.jpg  

Quick Reply: Okay, Official details of IS.net/ClubLexus meet July 13th!