Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

Central Florida Meet Again...

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-03, 10:29 PM
Guitarman

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default I'd like to attend also

I'm near Daytona, so it's an easy drive to Orlando. I'll try to keep an eye out here for the final details. Dan H
Old 02-24-03, 06:23 AM
Keith13b
Racer

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally posted by sportythief79

Keith! I just got my windows tinted 5% all around and 50% on the windsheild. It looks pretty tight, albeit still not as dark as yours. Hope things are going well in O-town. I miss weaving thru traffic on Hwy 50 trying to catch up to your stealth SC400 in the mornings.

The rest of you all take it easy and enjoy the rest of college, you lucky bastards!

DN
What new car did you get? Why did you move? I noticed I haven't been seeing you on the road. Congrats on the tint job. It makes a world of difference, doesn't it. I doubt others would even like the obsurd tint job I have. Its a pain at night, but oh, so awsome in the day. I just like being able to stare at the sun w/o it hurting my eyes. Great for observing solar eclipses'. Anyway- hope you make it up for the event.

Keith
Old 02-26-03, 11:56 AM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

u said sc in your post. can the gs's come too ?
Old 02-26-03, 03:53 PM
jimmit
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Like last time I didnt mean for this to be just a SC meet. Any GS, ES, LS, RX, GX, LX, and IS are more than welcome to come. So by any means all the GS's that wont to come can come. See you there.
Old 02-27-03, 08:37 PM
Millatyme
Lead Lap

Do we have an official date and time yet?
Old 02-28-03, 04:09 AM
jimmit
Lexus Test Driver

Originally posted by Millatyme
Do we have an official date and time yet?
No date is set but anyone is more than welcome to post whats good for them. Right now I'm thinking somewhere around March 24 to maybe early April. Of course it will be a weekend and most likely around lunchtime..somewhere between 12PM to 3PM.

As for me any weekend is fine and anytime is fine. Lets try to pick a date where the most people can show up.

I'll be bringing about 2 to 5 people like last time and probably the RX and SC so if anyone wants to bring other people go for it and its an open meet so any make and model. Its not restricted to just SCs or just Lexus.

The location hasnt been set yet either. The last time we met it was in a empty parking lot on 50 and Rouse and that went pretty well.

If anyone has anyother suggestions feel free to post it.
Old 03-01-03, 04:18 AM
4HUN
Pole Position

I can try to make this meet.... I would like to come down.
Old 03-02-03, 03:37 AM
SRQ400
Pole Position

Thumbs up

Jimmit,
I think that you need to set a date and location. Go ahead and take control! Someone has to and you started it. We seem to have enough interested members…
Old 03-02-03, 09:02 AM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

is the meet still going to b in Orlando?, how far is that from west palm beach?, and would sunday b the best day 4 everyone?
Old 03-02-03, 10:10 AM
jimmit
Lexus Test Driver

Ok lets start finalizing this. I think sunday would be the best day. Most people will have that day of from work and college if they're not on spring break. If its on a sunday I can also bring and RX and maybe a few of my friends. So how does April 6th sound? Its not too far away from the end of March.

West Palm beach is not incredibly far but it will be quite a drive. I went to Miami a little while ago and we made it in about 3:30 hours driving about 55 to 65 mph. If you're coming from WPB I dont think it would take you very long considering the traffic on I95 and the turnpike. Either road is nice with not much traffic.

Anyways I think April 6th is a pretty good date. Maybe we could make a it a two day event lol anyways lets see what happens. If everyone can start making plans now.
Old 03-02-03, 07:42 PM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

sorry , i can't make april 6th, i'll b in tampa 4 the weekend to c the n.y. yankees play the rays, if u guys do a diff date i can make it but if u stick to the 6th i'll c next time. also i wanted to mention theirs car show here in west palm beach on sun. april13th by i think its called s&s its like $15 to register , so if anyone is interested let me know i'll make copies of the flyier or scan them to u . its seems like it might b fun, but if we all roll in deep i know it will b much more fun.
Old 03-13-03, 02:31 PM
bmsport
Lead Lap

April 6th is a sunday, i thought we were shooting for a saturday night, like april 5th. I think thats orlando is the most fun. I go to orlando every other sat night and cruise out to sonics and down sr50 for all the misc. meets. We could possibly meet somewhere where people already meet at like the unofficial nissan meet in the parking lot next to bennigans on colonial (sr50), which is east of the mall if you don't know. Maybe after that we can cruise out to citywalk for some beers and free fun. Just a suggestion.

Last edited by bmsport; 03-13-03 at 02:32 PM.
Old 03-16-03, 06:22 PM
bmsport
Lead Lap

So whats the deal? I'd say let meet up saturday April 6th anyways. Atleast orlando Lexus owners.
Old 03-18-03, 12:51 PM
jimmit
Lexus Test Driver

Ok the date is getting closer and april 5ht( saturay) seems too be a good day for everyone. About 5 or 6 people I talked to can only come saturay and almost no one has spring break than either so lets just keep it on a saturday like last time. So for every who can make it come out and we'll see if we can get more people this time. Saturday April 5th and bring anyone, everyone and who ever else u can find.
Old 03-18-03, 02:53 PM
bmsport
Lead Lap

I'm Matt, i'll be there driving my 1992 Sc300 5 speed:

along with my friend Nuvat who drives a beautiful black sc400:

BTW, where exactly are we meeting at? At thel nissan meet in the parking lot next to bennigans on colonial (sr50)? That is kind centrally located in orlando plus there is alot of other nice cars out there to check out.

Last edited by bmsport; 03-18-03 at 02:55 PM.

Quick Reply: Central Florida Meet Again...