Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

ATTN: All FL Lexi....2nd Annual Cars for Charity meet in Melbourne Aug 16th!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-03, 09:47 AM
emerald25
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm going just to see Blue lex's car in person. that will be worth it.!!
Old 08-11-03, 12:05 PM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally posted by emerald25
I'm going just to see Blue lex's car in person. that will be worth it.!!
thanx...i'm still deciding if i should stay friday night or go early sat morning, anyone coming up mayb i could meet u somewhere on 95 so we could caravan...
Old 08-11-03, 03:57 PM
bmsport
Lead Lap

I'm not gonna be happy unless someone from CL takes home the best lexus award!!!
Old 08-11-03, 05:28 PM
emerald25
Driver

I can meet near daytona but my car is embarrassing next to yours. After being on this site I am inspired to redo my whole car the right way. here is a pic
Attached Thumbnails ATTN: All FL Lexi....2nd Annual Cars for Charity meet in Melbourne Aug 16th!!!!!-4thgemgs.jpg  
Old 08-11-03, 05:34 PM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

I can meet near daytona but my car is embarrassing next to yours. After being on this site I am inspired to redo my whole car the right way. here is a pic
hey don't say that...u have a beautiful kit and wheels from i c from the pic... and yes this site does change u'r mind on a lot of things...daytona, thats up right? from west palm? hmm r u going up fri. or sat ? trying 3 find how many r coming up from below west palm so we can meet than mayb meet u on the way up. we need 2 xchange #'s by the end of the week...
Old 08-11-03, 06:45 PM
emerald25
Driver

Yeah I'm up, I'm probably an hour away from melbourne. I want to go up sat. just to hang out for awhile. Since I'm going to a tampa show sunday. I should know thurs, for sure if I am going. I would like to meet up for the drive and to check everyones car.
Old 08-14-03, 12:32 PM
bmsport
Lead Lap

Haha, compared to my ugly old SC your car is carmen electra!!
Old 08-14-03, 01:34 PM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

i'm gonna come up sat instead of fri night. what is a good time 2 b thier sat ? is like 1pm ok so it gives me time 2 clean the car a little?or should i b there earlier so i can park with u guys.

...guys who 's driving up so we can plan a caravan
Old 08-15-03, 05:42 PM
emerald25
Driver

Well, I'll drive up if you tell me around what time you will be in the daytona area. Even though a nice size tree branch fell on my hood and left a nice dink that can;'t be fixed.
Old 08-15-03, 06:48 PM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Well, I'll drive up if you tell me around what time you will be in the daytona area. Even though a nice size tree branch fell on my hood and left a nice dink that can;'t be fixed.
ouch. was it from a wind storm that it fell? i'm trying 2 find out what time is good 4 showing up. probaly leaving here around 11am or 12pm ...gonna send u a pm with my cell# so we can meet somewhere on 95 n ...
Old 08-15-03, 07:48 PM
bmsport
Lead Lap

Originally posted by bluelex
i'm gonna come up sat instead of fri night. what is a good time 2 b thier sat ? is like 1pm ok so it gives me time 2 clean the car a little?or should i b there earlier so i can park with u guys.

...guys who 's driving up so we can plan a caravan
The show actually starts at 4pm, but you can roll in as early as 3pm. I'll try and reserve 3 spots for CL people, but its gonna be tough since we aren't suppost to do that. It would be alot better if you all rolled in together as a group. It is suppost to rain a bit during the day, but the afternoon is suppost to be clear like tonight (tonight is perfect here!!) So don't get bummed if the clouds show up, after all, this is florida . I'll most likely be running around like a chicken with my head cut off organizing, but i look like so....

What a jackass!! I'll be in a golf kart yelling at people (i hope not). Looking forward to meeting you all!!

-Matt

Last edited by bmsport; 08-15-03 at 07:48 PM.
Old 08-17-03, 01:05 PM
bmsport
Lead Lap

Cars for Charity 2003 was an immense success. Brevard Motorsports raised roughly about $8000 for the Leukemia - Lymphoma Society and drew a crowd of over 1000 people and over 400 show cars. I'll have pictures up soon for everyone.

CONGRATULATIONS TO BLUELEX FOR PLACING 1ST IN THE LEXUS CATAGORY AND COMING WITHIN POINTS OF BEST OF SHOW!!

I was a judge, but my bias efforts didn't pull through for you . Absolutly stunning car, i hope we can get together again sometime, perhaps at Moroso when i get the GTE in. I really wish more CL people could have came, maybe next year. Thanks again everyone!!

-Matt Hampton
VP, www.brevardmotorsports.org

Last edited by bmsport; 08-17-03 at 01:06 PM.