Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

Anyone want yo have a West Palm Lexus meet????

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-03, 05:15 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

hey guys alwilliams just pm'd me about this , any reason we cant do this for sat afternnon instead given that traffic around that time in broward is out of this world .. i am right at university and pines so its about 10 mins from me and i would love to attend and i have my boy eliel (also cl mem , he has a hooked gs 400 as well with All the trimmings) would come i have my parts guy at lex pem pines with a toyomoto turboed sc 300 i am sure could get to come as well as a couple more , but sat would be easier in my opinion , if fri night stands i am not sure i or them could make it for i work starting at 6p all the way down in the cables and my buddy has to fight traffic home from downtown ft lauderdale and he does not get home until after 6p as well again traffic on a fri pm right in that area is a headache as well as getting to the area

guys let me know if you would be interested in shifting to sat afternoon instead like around 3p or so

Last edited by lexforlife; 07-31-03 at 05:18 AM.
Old 07-31-03, 08:49 AM
alsilverbullet
Instructor

Received 61 Likes on 18 Posts
Thumbs up Meet

Saturday sounds better!!! I also work in Coral Gables and live in North Broward, and LexForLife is right traffic is just a nightmare going that way after 5pm. I think Sat would be great because everyone can make it without rushing.
Old 07-31-03, 02:42 PM
Wide LS
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

why don't we make it both days for those people who can't make it friday then go saterday and vice versa?
Old 07-31-03, 06:24 PM
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default meet

Both days sounds good to me.
Old 08-01-03, 03:29 AM
UncleNick
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Friday nite is the Tower Shopps "cruise nite" there is always over 200+ sports cars, classic cars, hot rods, ect....I am there for Friday. I have to work on Sat, so Friday nite it is for me.
Old 08-01-03, 11:44 AM
Wide LS
Lead Lap

I'll be there both days... what time for Friday,and Saturday?
Old 08-04-03, 10:01 AM
futuregs
Lexus Champion

I'll start a new thread for this meet..... BECAUSE THE MAN FUTUREGS WILL BE ATTENDING THE FIRST ANNUAL FL MEET!!!!!!

I'll have my Canon G3 for some sweet pics....
Old 08-04-03, 11:58 AM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally posted by futuregs
I'll start a new thread for this meet..... BECAUSE THE MAN FUTUREGS WILL BE ATTENDING THE FIRST ANNUAL FL MEET!!!!!!

I'll have my Canon G3 for some sweet pics....
...yes the official florida cl photoshoot will b in effect...xtra wax 4 this one
Old 08-04-03, 12:43 PM
futuregs
Lexus Champion

Official thread - https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...threadid=91250
Old 08-19-03, 06:45 PM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

ok. who's stil coming? lets het a nice group together 4 some great pics....
Old 08-20-03, 02:47 AM
Wide LS
Lead Lap

Yeah I'm going both days, I'm taking a buddy of mine on Sat. that has a first generation GS on 20's, but he's not a CL Member.
Old 08-20-03, 03:23 PM
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I'm still coming.
Old 08-22-03, 01:46 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

hey guys

i just got off the phone with Fortune the owner of Daizen Sport Tuning (the sways and springs ) A premier lexus aftermarket tuner..

well he is in miami for the last couple of weeks and based on my back and forth with him and Todd he was supposed to leave today to go back to his office but instead cancelled his flight to attend our meet.... Again i say daizen's owner is coming sat to the meet...

This is a perfect opprotunity to talk with and pick his mind for upcoming products as well as what hes cureently has on the market... this guy is extremely connected to the racing arena and knows his stuff.. I will be bringing the new Daizen springs to the meet on Sat that i just got in from todd at tm eng .. I am swapping these from my Ltuned springs for after extensive taliking with todd and fortune , these springs not only look 100% better but will perform better and yet still give a similar Ltuned ride,, so i am bringing to show you guys the quality of Daizen.. please all should attend and meet him personally and we should also have a rep from Lexus of pembroke pines coming for they have expressed a desire to now be apart of the aftermarket world for lexus in terms of parts and tuning for svc (no more blaming aftermarket parts for problems)

Al ,, dont worry about those iditots... we are there to admire , help and advise each others work of art, who cares about the ricers

to mdw131 not to worry about that little mishap ,, this is not a car show in the least for if it was i would be the first to be thrown out ,, my car being clean is not free from defect ( I PLACE MORE PRIORITY ON THE GO THEN SHOW) and my rides battle scars are there to prove it (2 small key scratchs rear quarter rock chips in front etc etc etc ,, my car is mint but not pristine show lets all come together and have fun on sat
Old 08-23-03, 04:39 AM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

we had a very nice turn out frimight had about 7 or 8 people show up, and some kid who was from the area parked with us. . with spinners.... but eeryone was xtremely cool it was great 2 put a face with the names.....i got some pics but not a lot will get more sat. i will b there around 5 or 6 cus i have my church thing 2 do with the future wife and than i'm going down there...so i'll b there just late...lex4life u should probably try 2 xchange #'s with someone wh going early so u can know xatcly where 2 go.....i'm leaving now....cu there..
Old 08-23-03, 12:02 PM
Wide LS
Lead Lap

I was wondering, was the GS with the spinners a CL member? Well guys the meet yesterday was pretty good. I just woke up now because I got home at 8:00a.m. from work so I'll be getting dressed and heading out to the meet in a few. I will post up some pics Sunday night or Monday night.