Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

Towers meet again anyone?

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-03, 10:17 AM
Wide LS
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If any of you guys have problems contacting everyone else you guys can call me too my name is Gabriel my number is 305-302-9080
Old 09-19-03, 10:22 AM
FREELANCE
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks like I pulled a fast one on my boss, I hope he doesn't read the CL forums, Looks like I will be leaving around 5:00 ish today, so me and my dog will meet everyone at Tower a little earler than I previously planned.
Old 09-19-03, 11:14 AM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

so far 3 cancelations and one non awnswering of phone? i'm still going i don't care if i'm the only one there
Old 09-19-03, 11:32 AM
FREELANCE
Driver

Well I got off work a little earlier so you won't be the only one there, I will give you a call once I get in the area. BTW are we doing anything else, reason being I am bringing my dog w/ me so if we are I won't be able to go anywhere that he can't...

on the dog note, I was racing a z06 last night and after pulling on him he came up to my passanger side window and rolled his window down so we could talk, anyways I usaully have my Dog ridding shotgun w/ me so when I rolled down the passanger side window he sticks his head out the window and the Z06 guy was like WTF is that... just my dog...hahaha
Old 09-19-03, 11:38 AM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Originally posted by FREELANCE
Well I got off work a little earlier so you won't be the only one there, I will give you a call once I get in the area. BTW are we doing anything else, reason being I am bringing my dog w/ me so if we are I won't be able to go anywhere that he can't...

on the dog note, I was racing a z06 last night and after pulling on him he came up to my passanger side window and rolled his window down so we could talk, anyways I usaully have my Dog ridding shotgun w/ me so when I rolled down the passanger side window he sticks his head out the window and the Z06 guy was like WTF is that... just my dog...hahaha
u ate him?,

not sure what we r doing afterwards but of cousre u can bring u'r dog anywhere we go . i have 2 stay in Ft lauderdale all night anyway or close 2 the area cus my fiance arrives late at the airport around 12:30 so i will b hanging till than...c u there, i'm leaving in a bit...
Old 09-20-03, 12:30 AM
xsuperjoex
Lexus Test Driver

Thanks guys!!!!....I had so much fun!!!!...
Old 09-22-03, 06:31 AM
FREELANCE
Driver

yeah I had a lot of fun, nice to be able to put a face to a Screen name.... Anyways, there were some Sick *** rides there, you guys really do some great things.

BTW my dog really means my dog, not a buddy but my boxer puppy.. just clearing that up...
Old 09-24-03, 07:51 PM
anthracitetarga
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey all. I owuld have made the meet but my internet has been down at my school since august. If you guys plan on having another meet soon, please email me at DEdwards@rollins.edu so I can attend. Thanks a lot.
Old 09-24-03, 07:53 PM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

we sure will liet u know around early november we should have something 2gether....
Old 10-22-03, 10:31 AM
CmputerWiz
Lexus Test Driver

How often do y'all go out to towers? I go there a LOT! I usually am out there with my forum members from South Florida Racing. Black Supra single turbo, silver R33 Skyline, Red EVO VI (real one...lol), and a bunch of other cars. Post in here next time anyone is going, I'll try to meet up with ya.

SR
Old 11-15-03, 10:57 AM
WhiteTiger
Lexus Champion

Sorry to bring up an old thread, but I hate being tabbed with driver school status and I need posts.

I live right near Towers and just found this site and was curious how often you meet at Towers. Every week is tough, but I'd be interested in showing every so often.

P.S. Like the look bluelex

Last edited by WhiteTiger; 11-15-03 at 10:59 AM.
Old 11-15-03, 01:43 PM
Wide LS
Lead Lap

Originally posted by WhiteTiger
Sorry to bring up an old thread, but I hate being tabbed with driver school status and I need posts.

I live right near Towers and just found this site and was curious how often you meet at Towers. Every week is tough, but I'd be interested in showing every so often.

P.S. Like the look bluelex

We're having a Club Lexus Meet Dec 7th at the Lexus of Pembroke Pines, just check out this post
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...5&goto=newpost and sign up, but hurry up because space is limited.
Old 11-15-03, 02:14 PM
Wide LS
Lead Lap

Here are some pics from this meet. Sorry I took long guys but I had lost these pics. Enjoy
Attached Thumbnails Towers meet again anyone?-2gs-s.jpg  
Old 11-15-03, 02:18 PM
Wide LS
Lead Lap

here's another
Attached Thumbnails Towers meet again anyone?-2gs-s.jpg  
Old 11-15-03, 02:22 PM
Wide LS
Lead Lap

bluelex