Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.
View Poll Results: U coming out the the mult-car meet?
Yeah!
66.67%
Nay!
16.67%
Yeah, but not in a Lexus!
16.67%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

ATLANTA, Multi-car meet, AUTOZONE on S.Cobb Dr. Nov 9th, 2pm

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-03, 03:24 PM
LexFather

Default ATLANTA, Multi-car meet, AUTOZONE on S.Cobb Dr. Nov 9th, 2pm

I am organizing a multi-car meet November 9th at 2pm until at the Autozone on South Cobb Drive. You will get 10% off purchases there that day. Lexus, Maximas, Acuras, SRT-4s, Supras, RX-7s etc. I also am working to get a discount at the DQ and restuarant in walking distance.

I am in talks with Management there to make this autozone a local hangout spot. THey are open until 12 midnight. We want this to be a baby "Barrett" where you will be WELCOME and not seen as a annoyance and turned away. Eventually, we would work together to make it a nationwide discount in time.

All are invited, we want an OUTSTANDING showing so we can make Autozone our spot on the westside.

I'll check and go to www.seloc.net for more info. THanks. Any questions, I am on tons of forums, u can find me.

SICK aka the Atlanta Meet Ambassador

Above is a generic message I am sending through multiple forums. Jamie with the supercharged Maxima and I spoke to them yesterday. Jaime had the inside scoop (thanks dude). They sound genuinely interested and are enthusiests like us. I am thinking instead of our monthly meet, we can use this for our monthly meet instead (so we don't meet 2 weekends in a row). We need a really SOLID showing of Lexus here. Of course we get prime time parking.
Mike

Oh yeah, we can meet at our SELOC spot and drive up together. Basically take 285 to S Cobb drive, head North and go down a few miles until you see the AutoZone on your left.

Last edited by LexFather; 10-28-03 at 09:31 PM.
Old 10-23-03, 11:54 AM
amy011079
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i'll be there!!!
Old 10-24-03, 09:15 PM
SprtDesign
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Old 10-25-03, 05:59 PM
rukarims
Driver

im IN....where is this area located? Is it near Kennesaw?
Old 10-27-03, 07:56 AM
LexFather

im IN....where is this area located? Is it near Kennesaw?
A lil farther S. Take 75S to 285 W to the S. cobb Dr exit. Exit and turn right. GO about 5-6 miles, Autozone is on your left.
Old 10-28-03, 03:43 PM
RSTSpeed
Lexus Test Driver

I'll try, but I dunno if I trust my engine to make that trip, home to Atl for T-giving and X-mas... we'll see...(sigh)
Old 10-28-03, 09:13 PM
LexFather

RSTspeed. dude that was a MISTAKE. my bad, I thought I clicked this

Hope to see u there.

Last edited by LexFather; 10-28-03 at 11:09 PM.
Old 10-28-03, 10:56 PM
RSTSpeed
Lexus Test Driver

Originally posted by 1SICKLEX
RSTspeed
No doubt...
Old 11-04-03, 04:44 PM
TCwindom
Pole Position

Thumbs up

I gotta see if I can get off work, If so, I'll see you there. Look for my ALMOST stock Lexus ES, followed by a highly modded miata on white and chrome 17's. Can't wait, sounds like fun.
Old 11-04-03, 10:51 PM
LexFather

TCwindom, welcome! check out more at www.seloc.net C-U there
Old 11-07-03, 06:43 AM
blkstealthpaid4
Advanced

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default I havn't seen you guys in a while

I need to paint the top of my car and start hanging out with you guys.I also see that you guys have a lot going with the SELOC website.Hope to see you guys when I get the car painted.
Old 11-08-03, 08:49 PM
LexFather

What up dude. Yeah, it's getting more awesome everyday!!!
need to paint the top of my car and start hanging out with you guys.I also see that you guys have a lot going with the SELOC website.Hope to see you guys when I get the car painted.
Old 11-09-03, 01:19 AM
RSTSpeed
Lexus Test Driver

Have fun tomorrow (or today rather), guys...wish I could be there! Some1 bring their digicam and take TONS of pics to send to me please!!
Old 11-09-03, 03:06 PM
TCwindom
Pole Position

Great show! First time I got to actually show my car. Don't think anyone liked my ride... but who gives, lol. Props to SELOC and mike, AKA '1SICKLEX'.

Derrick
Old 11-09-03, 04:42 PM
LexFather

Great show! First time I got to actually show my car. Don't think anyone liked my ride... but who gives, lol. Props to SELOC and mike, AKA '1SICKLEX'

Don't get discouraged dude. 1st meets are always rough and there was a lot going on today with a bunch of different cars. There really wasn't that many of us there today repping Lexus.

I was shocked at how good your car sounded taking off with the intake. It was awesome. Sounded great. I never heard an ES like that before. Glad you came out, we need more ES 300s repping. We'll talk about future mods and what direction you want to take your car.

The meet was AWESOME, pics are coming. AUTOZONE was so impressed, they want to do a SHOW next month!! Greased Lightning supplied awesome grab bags for everyone. Dairy Queen gave out free Ice Cream cones. What a great meet.

The SRT-4 and EVO guys/gals were in full effect. To my memory:
S 2000s
Preludes
CL-S
SRT-4
EVO VIII
Maximas
Corvettes
350Zs
RX-8s
G 35
TSX