Southwest For events in Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas.

Anybody here from El Paso TX with an LC500 coupe?

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-23, 10:02 PM
JCtx
Racer

Received 63 Likes on 43 Posts
Default Anybody here from El Paso TX with an LC500 coupe?

There are none at local dealer, and want to make sure this car is not overly noisy at the cabin at freeway/highway speeds, like my ex-RC-F was. I've owned every V8 Lexus model before the LC, so don't even need to drive one. Just riding shotgun for a moment at 60-70 mph is all I need. And also try the seat ventilation, which was absolute crap on the RC-F. I'd meet somebody wherever they want, and obviously pay for gas for the short ride. Doubt anybody will look at this, but that's my only chance. Will travel to Austin in December, where I hope to drive one there... IF one becomes available by then (none now either). I'd like not having to buy blindly yet again, but we'll see. By the way, I was looking at a '24, but might don't want the extra complication and artificial feel of RWS and variable-ratio steering, and neither Alcantara on the seats, but for my main purpose, any trim or year coupe would be fine. By the way, I was going to go for a new '24, but don't like the new iPad infotainment screen, so might look for the newest pristine used example with minimal miles the way I want it, which won't be easy to find: NO Alcantara on the seats, no dynamic package, no RWS or variable-ratio steering, no full beige interior, and no black exterior. And must have options are Mark Levinson and Torsen diff. And prefer HUD, no spoiler, no glass roof, and a light exterior color, but could compromise with those 4. Thank you in advance for your consideration.