Southwest For events in Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas.

***Dallas Meet*

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-01, 02:49 PM
TXSTYLE
Lexus Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool ***Dallas Meet***

O.K. People! Myself and 1 Bad GS are trying to make things happen around here. We have been communicating and we both have awesome places to meet and various contacts here in Big D. All who are interested and live in the general vicinity are encouraged to contact me. Send me a private message or just reply in this post! You can also hit me at sbowie@alliance-consulting.com Now let's do this!!!

Last edited by TXSTYLE; 07-17-01 at 02:54 PM.
Old 07-17-01, 03:29 PM
Mayur Patel
Driver

i'm down for a texas meet. i have been waiting for a long time. i'm from waco. so lets have it in dallas or austin. lets get the guys from houston as well. lets do this. keep me informed.

mrp694me@hotmail.com

mayur
Old 07-17-01, 03:31 PM
fever
Lead Lap

Hell yes. Just not Aug4-11, please. You can check out my SRT intake/ecu. That's the only mod I have so far but it's nice.
Old 07-17-01, 03:54 PM
TXSTYLE
Lexus Fanatic

Now guys it will definitely have to be here in Dallas. It's a big general location and I have multiple sites to meet at including 2 Lexus dealerships just for starters! Houston is much further south and could easily host a seperate meet that would include Lousiana, San Antonia, etc. Although all are welcome including our neighboring Louisiana, Oklahoma, New Mexico, etc.! I have 5 from Dallas confirmed so far. Once we hit 10 and up I will begin posting directions, and venue for the day/weekend meet! As always feel free to hit me up sbowie@alliance-consulting.com or 214-455-8133
Old 07-17-01, 06:24 PM
tinygs
Lexus Test Driver

Im in Austin (so is JacobT) so Dallas, Houston, or even S.A would be fine! I really dig the idea of doing it at a Lexus dealership!(that was a good idea) Seems like that would be convenient and cool(and NO hassels)....One thing to consider is that if there is a restraunt nearby your dealership we could hang out and look at each others cars and then go grab lunch or dinner?
I would like to host one in the future here in Austin, we also have some LARGE parking lots, etc. that could easily host a Lex. meet. Also, I think that Austin offers a nice, central location for ALL of our Texas members to meet and hang out...In the meantime, Im all for a Dallas meet!!!! Keep us posted and dont hesitate to post in the general forum to remind ALL of our Texas members to check this board.....
Hopefully Ill have the Work Equip 20", SupraTT brake upgrade, and the Gracer lower front spoiler by then...Talk to you soon, Tiny .
Old 07-17-01, 11:18 PM
BananaGS
Tech Guru

if i don't have a time conflict, i'll be there,

Anh from Austin
Old 07-18-01, 08:09 AM
JacobT

It's time for a TX meet! Just a little too hot to meet under the Texas sun. Post the date and location and I'll be there. All Austin members, we can caravan together for the 2 hour trip
Old 07-18-01, 01:01 PM
fever
Lead Lap

Yea, if we were smart we'd park our cars at Barton Springs and meet each other in the pool.

Originally posted by JacobT
It's time for a TX meet! Just a little too hot to meet under the Texas sun. Post the date and location and I'll be there. All Austin members, we can caravan together for the 2 hour trip
Old 07-18-01, 02:11 PM
BananaGS
Tech Guru

I am out the week 7/28-8/4 so don't pick this week please =)
Old 07-18-01, 04:01 PM
TXSTYLE
Lexus Fanatic

Lightbulb Time Frame!!!

Now if you guys are like me, I've been wanting a meeting here in Dallas forever! When & where will be simple and nice. Now based on the feedback I'm getting and since it's hot as a fat man wearing black spandex jogging on the sidewalk during rush hour traffic at 5:00 pm anywhere in North Central Texas, I'll shoot for a solid meet time of Saturday August 18! I already have the permission of 2 local area Lexus Dealerships, both of whom have agreed to section off part of the lot for us! :eek: Then a nice cruise to some of the best eatin around! And from there whoevers game, on to one of the hottest clubs in D-Town! :eek:

Feel free to hit me @ sbowie@alliance-consulting.com w/ any questions. Timeframe and directions:

COMING SOON!!!
Old 08-09-01, 08:46 AM
DARRIN MITCHELL
Driver School Candidate

HEY TXSTYLE ILIVE I PLANO AND JUST JOINED. THE TWO DEALERSHIPS YOUR ARE TALKING TO ARE PROBABLY SEWELL OR PARK PLACE. IVE DONE BUSINESS WITH BOTH AND I THINK SEWELL IS MUCH BETTER. IF I HAD A CHOICE I WOULD LIKE US TO PUSH OUR EVENT TOWARDS THEM.....THANKS PS IF YOU NEED ANY HELP ORGANIZING LET ME KNOW.