Southwest For events in Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas.

Track 21 Day - May 20th

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-06, 07:38 PM
G35_SRH
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Track 21 Day - May 20th

Hello Everyone,

I delt with Track 21 today and they advised me they will be able to combine BOTH TRACKS in one. This will make this day one heck of a awsome run, however, they will not be able to do the dual on Saturday, March 13th. They will be able to hook both of the tracks into one Saturday, May 20th. On that day, that track will be opem to the general public!!! I have placed the event on the following websites:

g35driver.com
www.clublexus.com
evolutionm.net - working on it
nasioc.com
my350z.com

The Subs are wanting to go for it big time and are ready for the event. They are also getting "TXIC" shirts, and other things, so they will each have same signs, shirts and other things to wear when they run on the track. The Lexus people have not responed to my request. I'm still trying to post the information on the EVO website (Takes a few days for them to allow one to join). The Z's are looking for the event to happen as well.

Now, from what I know, the event is normaly $18.00 per run. Since they will provide each of us a 25% off on out track runs, as long as there are 15 or more vehicles, we wil be able to get that discount. There will be more than 15 Subs at the event themselves. I really hope we can get several G's out for the gathering. Also, it would be nice if we could also get matching shirts to prove that were a G Drivers. Right now, it you go to the track Monday thru Thursday between 3PM and 6PM, you can run for $10.00 each run.

I feel we should arrive at the track early afternoon. When I went to the track last week, I took some pictures of the adult track. Please review and give me your thoughts. I will send a 2nd e-mail to all with the other half of the pictures. I'm sure some of your e-mails will not allow all of the pictures I have taken of Track 21.

Stephen Hollon
'05 Sedan w. 6 Speed