Southwest For events in Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas.

DALLAS MEET!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-01, 05:29 PM
TXSTYLE
Lexus Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default It's looking good............!

Just thought I'd post an update to this Saturday's planned meet! Weather forecast is looking so far so good for the entire weekend! Tell one tell all. Let's make this a weekend to remember!
Old 10-11-01, 06:04 AM
Rico's Revenge
Lead Lap

Its looking good for me. I am looking forward to meeting you guys...however, I also need directions to Davenport.

Has a time been determined?

TXStyle, have you decided on an eating establishment yet?
Old 10-11-01, 08:23 AM
TXSTYLE
Lexus Fanatic

Yes! The time will be 2:00. Feel free to give Davenport a shout @ 972-612-3377 for complete directions, or go to: www.mapquest.com and just plug in their address: 4010 W. Plano Parkway Plano, TX 75093
I've got a couple places in mind for eating, but never fear, that's also one of my specialties!

Oh yeah, The weather looks great for this Saturday!
Old 10-11-01, 10:50 AM
Alan(b.o)
Driver School Candidate

Hey--just make sure to pick a place that will let us put more than 2 tables together this time!

Alan
Old 10-11-01, 01:56 PM
Lexus_IS300
Lead Lap

Originally posted by Alan(b.o)
Hey--just make sure to pick a place that will let us put more than 2 tables together this time!

Alan
hahaha, agreed.
Old 10-11-01, 04:11 PM
tinygs
Lexus Test Driver

John, any word on an arrival date of your Blitz wheels yet? Did you order them from Japan, or did you locate a set in the US? See you at the meet, Tiny

Last edited by tinygs; 10-11-01 at 04:16 PM.
Old 10-11-01, 07:15 PM
TXSTYLE
Lexus Fanatic

Ha ha very funny! You saw me standing up there plending "our" case for a good 10 min.! I will however have the most "accomidating" place I can find come Saturday! Never to fear, TXSYLE is here! Never to fear, TXSTYLE is here!
Old 10-12-01, 06:04 AM
Rico's Revenge
Lead Lap

Did you guys go to McDonalds or something? Because their tables are bolted down!!

Count me in tomorrow...I'm rolling on my old wheels as well, my tires didn't come in.
Old 10-12-01, 06:08 AM
Lexus_IS300
Lead Lap

Originally posted by tinygs
John, any word on an arrival date of your Blitz wheels yet? Did you order them from Japan, or did you locate a set in the US? See you at the meet, Tiny
blitz recently recieved a bulk in and my wheels were on there. i should recieve my wheels by monday. sucks, barely missed the meet. so i'll post some pics for your guys! what is the situation with your wheels chris? any words on it? if you need some other wheels let me know, i might be able to get you a deal on the, CHEAP.

Originally posted by TXSTYLE
Ha ha very funny! You saw me standing up there plending "our" case for a good 10 min.! I will however have the most "accomidating" place I can find come Saturday! Never to fear, TXSYLE is here! Never to fear, TXSTYLE is here!
of course marcus, it was only a 45min stand after everything got settled! hahah jk!
Old 10-12-01, 08:12 AM
TXSTYLE
Lexus Fanatic

LOL!!! Don't worry , I got you!
Old 10-12-01, 04:01 PM
TXSTYLE
Lexus Fanatic

Default I meant to post this here!

Just found out today that American Stitches will be on hand for those of you considering eiter a wood or carbon-fiber steering wheel! They will have some samples on hand!!!
Old 10-12-01, 10:46 PM
TXSTYLE
Lexus Fanatic

Thumbs up Trust me, we'll have sunshine Saturday!

**** I was out w/ my wife and her girlfriend, (get your minds out the gutter!) and we were almost swept, washed, and blown away! :eek: :eek: :eek: But tomorrow is another day! And my source, (who's never let me down yet!) The Weather Channel, Says it's gonna be all good tomorrow! But since I knew what was coming tonight, I had my Baby waxed up this afternoon, and immediately parked in my garage, where she sits, waiting to unleash all of her Blinding, Blinging, Shine tomorrow afternoon!!!
Old 10-13-01, 03:23 AM
Lexus_IS300
Lead Lap

marcus: if you read this before the meet, and you have time, could you PLEASE make me a copy of the video of the last meet? i will pay for the blank tape and watever trouble it takes. if you don't have time, that's fine, dont worry about it.
Old 10-13-01, 10:03 AM
TXSTYLE
Lexus Fanatic

I'll add today's event on the tape, and then dub it and hopefully download it all for the site!
Old 10-14-01, 10:33 AM
TXSTYLE
Lexus Fanatic

Thumbs up Good to see everyone!

I want to thank all the members and others who braved the elements, (it eventually cleared up) and joined all of us at the 2nd Dallas Club Lexus Meet! Once again, it gave us an opportunity to talk tech, appearance, and just plain informative about our Lex Rides. I would also like to give a special thanks to Davenport Motor Co. for hosting the event inside their very nice facilities and providing refreshments! We have a great bunch of folks in our Southwest Chapter, and I look forward to any and all future meets that will take place! Thanks again, and see you soon............!

Quick Reply: DALLAS MEET!!!