Southwest For events in Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas.

DALLAS MEET!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-01, 05:22 PM
TX GS
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yes, TX STYLE, the meet was fun. It was nice meeting everyone.

Derek
Waco, TX
Old 10-14-01, 06:00 PM
Mayur Patel
Driver

the meet was great!!!
waiting to see pics and video..

mayur
Old 10-15-01, 04:23 AM
tinygs
Lexus Test Driver

Believe it or not I just rolled into Austin about 3 hrs ago....
Needless to say, the meet was awesome...Always cool to meet new people especially when there is sooo much information to exchange. Thanks again Marcus, had a great time the whole weekend....Talk to you soon...Tiny
Old 10-15-01, 06:51 AM
Rico's Revenge
Lead Lap

Sorry I missed it!!!

I was told of a show that one of my sponsor shops wanted me to be at in Fort Worth. It was a dual event with a car show put on by Ichiban and also a USAC Sound Off. The weather sucked in the morning, but it cleared up nicely in the afternoon, must have been a great cruise for you guys.

I met a guy that does custom billet work. He can do a grill for about $400 to $500, however you want it. I know that he could be talked down. He can do just about everything, he showed me a bunch of Speaker grilles, dash plates and license plate trim rings. Let me know if anyone is interested. He is in the DFW area.
Old 10-15-01, 07:39 AM
JacobT

Marcus,

Thanks for arranging this second meet again. Davenport Motor has a really nice facility. It's nice to see all those old members again and several new faces. We all learned a lot about our Lexus from each other.

Derek,

Nice talking to you. Hope to see you again at our next meeting.
Old 10-15-01, 07:58 AM
fever
Lead Lap

I had a good time talking to some of you guys. It really helps gleaning info from people that know a hell of a lot more than myself about mods. Hanging out here the last few months has even forced me to turn a wrench a few times. It's never to late to get an education! I look forward to the next meet.
Old 10-15-01, 03:57 PM
TX GS
Driver

Jacob,

Thanks Jacob, I had a great time and I enjoyed talking with you as well. I'll definitely be at the next meet.

Take care,

Derek
Old 10-15-01, 08:59 PM
K10's-GS4
Driver

Hey guys the meet was great and cant wait for the next one. Maybe I wll have a few mods to show off by then. Looking foward to see some pics.Thanks Marcus

Katen
Old 10-16-01, 06:40 PM
garnet92
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Good to see eeveryone!

Guys (and Nancy) – was great to see all of you at the meet last Saturday! I took a few digital shots of the cars and will download to the meets section of the gallery as soon as somebody can tell me how to create a new meet “folder”. Doesn’t want to load them into the old meet – forgive my dumbass – but how does this get accomplished?? Or if someone can create a new one for the Oct. 13th meet, I’ll load the pictures.

Incidentally, I ordered the SRT HFI today! Will ship next Monday and I should have it for the following weekend install – can’t wait! A little more gofass! And … the $575 price is still in effect! With free shipping no less! Such a deal!

For those who didn’t attend – you missed something you can’t hardly find anywhere else – the ability to HEAR Borla muffler, Borla CF tips, L-Tuned and Greddy exhausts all within a few feet of each other – now that’s the way to decide which sound you want!

Also had a nice manufacturer’s display of wood wheels and reasonably priced! Jimmy at Davenport will be a distributor.

Thanks to TXSTYLE and Davenport Motors for coordinating and hosting! Look forward to the next one!
Old 10-19-01, 09:20 PM
garnet92
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Pictures in gallery now

Jacob thanks for bringing the 10/13 meet to Michael's attention - just downloaded my pictures tonight - no captions tho - don't know why???? Anyway, if anybody else has any to add, go for it!