Southwest For events in Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas.

Good paint/body shop in Houston

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-07, 10:59 PM
gs4304u
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Racinstyle,

Chill out! I'm not picking a fight with you. You must have thought my lip came off and went up your ***, but it didn't so relax. Bottomed out!! Are you freaking kidding me? I guess that's why people give me the finger and weird looks when I go over speed bumps and inclines like they were landmines. Since I work from home, my car sees the sunlight maybe 15 minutes a week for errands to get milk and bread. I'm not here to bash JC. Does that mean JC does every job properly and correctly? I don't think so. I just think they didn't do a good job on my install. The way I peeled off the epoxy/adhesive so easily off my lip made me think it was not done properly. I'm not an expert in paint so what do I know.
Old 08-11-07, 10:58 AM
racinstyle
Lexus Test Driver

Received 9 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by gs4304u
Racinstyle,

Chill out! I'm not picking a fight with you. You must have thought my lip came off and went up your ***, but it didn't so relax. Bottomed out!! Are you freaking kidding me? I guess that's why people give me the finger and weird looks when I go over speed bumps and inclines like they were landmines. Since I work from home, my car sees the sunlight maybe 15 minutes a week for errands to get milk and bread. I'm not here to bash JC. Does that mean JC does every job properly and correctly? I don't think so. I just think they didn't do a good job on my install. The way I peeled off the epoxy/adhesive so easily off my lip made me think it was not done properly. I'm not an expert in paint so what do I know.

I hear ya, but Jorge (JC) is a good friend of mine. I just wont let people talk bad about his shop.