Southwest For events in Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas.

Suppose to rain tomorrow in Dallas??

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-01, 09:04 PM
Lexus_IS300
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Suppose to rain tomorrow in Dallas??

are you guys wanting to chance it?? or is it going to be delayed. im not sure if i'm going to drive down if its going to rain. let me know guys.
Old 10-12-01, 10:10 PM
tinygs
Lexus Test Driver

John, it is supposed to be beautiful tomorrow and Sunday.....
Comon down! Im sitting here right now, wondering if our house can hang with the weather in Austin right now....Should be fine tomorrow though......See you there?????????? Tiny
Old 10-12-01, 10:21 PM
Lexus_IS300
Lead Lap

chris, do you have aim??? i would think u do since ur on here all the time!
Old 10-12-01, 10:33 PM
Lexus_IS300
Lead Lap

i am really ashamed to go down there with 2scrapped wheels...but i will be there if the weather is nice. damn, i wish my blitz were in already!!! here are a few pics of the wheels..

Old 10-12-01, 10:43 PM
TXSTYLE
Lexus Fanatic

Default It's all good!

Originally posted by Lexus_IS300
i am really ashamed to go down there with 2scrapped wheels...but i will be there if the weather is nice. damn, i wish my blitz were in already!!! here are a few pics of the wheels..
Sniff, sniff...Violin playing...........

Come on dude! You gonna let a little sprinkle hold you back? Where's your dedication?

Just Jiving! **** I was out w/ my wife and her girlfriend, (get your minds out the gutter!) and we were almost swept, washed, and blown away! :eek: :eek: :eek: But tomorrow is another day! And my source, (who's never let me down yet!) The Weather Channel, Says it's gonna be all good tomorrow! But since I knew what was coming tonight, I had my Baby waxed up this afternoon, and immediately parked in my garage, where she sits, waiting to unleash all of her Blinding, Blinging, Shine tomorrow afternoon!!!
Old 10-13-01, 02:31 AM
tinygs
Lexus Test Driver

"Sniff, sniff...Violin playing"...........

Man that was too funny...John, whats up with those rashes????
Gotta be careful homie.. Hey, I sold my SSR's today and put on SupraTT wheels with 235/45/17 up front and 255/40/17 in back..
Weird set-up to say the least....Funky sizing. But, when I got the SSR's I sold the stock GS 17's to a buddy. Then I realized that when I sell the car in a few years I dont have any whells to put on it. So, after I got the SupraTT brakes, I started thinking about what wheel would:
-Be good as a secondary set that would fit the SupraTT brakes..
-Have the correct measurements to run a staggered set-up.
-Be strong and light for 1/4 mile runs.
-Be a good wheel to sell with the car.
-Be CHEAP...
So, I surfed the supraforums.com and MKIV.com classifieds and located some SupraTT wheels that fit the bill. Now Im driving a MUT until the Work Equip arrive...The car is alot quicker though..heehee
Old 10-13-01, 02:51 AM
Lexus_IS300
Lead Lap

man, i didnt curb those wheels!!! i was drunk one night and a couple of people decided to take advantage of me. after passin out, they took my keys and went for a little spin. i dont even know exactly who curbed them!!! its a sad and scandalous world we live in isnt it?

i havent slept yet, and i dont think ill get any sleep till after the meet. i need a place to wash my car once i am in dallas. can someone call me around 9 or 10? cause i will be on the raod and wont have access to the computer. my cell is: 918-261-4719.

see you guys later!
Old 10-13-01, 10:01 AM
TXSTYLE
Lexus Fanatic

Originally posted by Lexus_IS300
man, i didnt curb those wheels!!! i was drunk one night and a couple of people decided to take advantage of me. after passin out, they took my keys and went for a little spin. i dont even know exactly who curbed them!!! its a sad and scandalous world we live in isnt it?
Dude! :eek: That is totally *********** Up! :eek:

It would be "Crushin Time" like I like to say! But if it was a friend, just "Brusin Time!"