Southwest For events in Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas.

Need Help From Dallas or Fort Worth Members

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-06, 08:40 AM
BoostAddct
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Need Help From Dallas or Fort Worth Members

Is there anyone located around Sewell Lexus that would be willing to help me out with a little shipping dilemna? I would like to order a TTE lip from them, but they are not able to ship through 3rd party shipping. I have a FedEx account through my business so I would prefer to do that to save the $50-100 in shipping. So to make a long story short, is there anyone that would be willing to go pick it up when it arrives and then just attach a pre-filled label that I will send to them and then just drop it at a FedEx location? If so, please PM me with what you would like in return for that favor. Thanks guys and hopefully someone can help out a Midwestern Lex owner. It's ironic because I actaually bought my GS from Texas, the DFW area, and when I flew down to pick it up I should have stopped there, but that's all in hindsight. Thanks again.
Old 12-09-06, 10:47 AM
07Txlex
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Which Sewell? Dallas or Fort Worth?
Old 12-09-06, 04:02 PM
BoostAddct
Lead Lap

I will have to check on Monday, I believe it is the Dallas one though...
Old 12-09-06, 04:57 PM
TexasGS
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by BoostAddct
Is there anyone located around Sewell Lexus that would be willing to help me out with a little shipping dilemna? I would like to order a TTE lip from them, but they are not able to ship through 3rd party shipping. I have a FedEx account through my business so I would prefer to do that to save the $50-100 in shipping. So to make a long story short, is there anyone that would be willing to go pick it up when it arrives and then just attach a pre-filled label that I will send to them and then just drop it at a FedEx location? If so, please PM me with what you would like in return for that favor. Thanks guys and hopefully someone can help out a Midwestern Lex owner. It's ironic because I actaually bought my GS from Texas, the DFW area, and when I flew down to pick it up I should have stopped there, but that's all in hindsight. Thanks again.
Hey, I can do that for you no problem. Just let me know when you want it done. I need to go over there next week anyway to pick up some stuff and drop off some parts to be painted. I will PM you my email address.
Old 12-11-06, 04:40 PM
combfilter
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

If Texas GS can't I can also. I work downtown and sewell isn't that far from me if you are talking about the dallas one. I ship a lot of stuff out of my work as well. Let me know if TexasGS can't swing it.