Southwest For events in Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas.

Clear Bra in Az

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-07, 05:36 PM
newflamenc
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by newflamenc
Scottsdale Lexus charges $695 on 2006GS300 and the product they use is Avery. I have never heard of this product before. Anybody has info on this product?
Never mind. I did a search within the Forum and found several references on Avery.
Old 01-25-07, 03:42 AM
AZ-GS300
Lead Lap

The Scion guys use http://www.rockblocker.com

Now, these things are great for new cars and cars that have been recently painted or have perfect paint to begin with. But for cars that have a number of road chips in them already, it's just stupid.
Old 01-25-07, 09:04 AM
cpfannkuch
Driver School Candidate

Thumbs up Cody Pfannkuch 3M Installer

I just found this website last night and to my surprise my name is mentioned numerously. Thanks for the praise. Yes this is a product you need if you live in Arizona, the roads are bad and it is not just tape there is a lot of technology in this film. I have been doing this for 4 years and I have seen the competition and I believe I am one of the best. I cover all area hood, fenders, mirrors, bumper, door cups and door edges. If you want more I can also do rocker panels, roof lines, pillars, headlights, and other vulnerable areas. I also have been tinting for 5 years. Any questions just call. I will be posting my website soon.

Cody - Certified Installer
480-459-0168
Mesa, AZ
Old 01-28-07, 08:35 AM
Greystreet
Driver School Candidate

Maybe do a Club Lexus Discount?

Originally Posted by cpfannkuch
I just found this website last night and to my surprise my name is mentioned numerously. Thanks for the praise. Yes this is a product you need if you live in Arizona, the roads are bad and it is not just tape there is a lot of technology in this film. I have been doing this for 4 years and I have seen the competition and I believe I am one of the best. I cover all area hood, fenders, mirrors, bumper, door cups and door edges. If you want more I can also do rocker panels, roof lines, pillars, headlights, and other vulnerable areas. I also have been tinting for 5 years. Any questions just call. I will be posting my website soon.

Cody - Certified Installer
480-459-0168
Mesa, AZ
Old 01-28-07, 09:43 AM
AZ IS350
Pole Position

What he said
Old 01-29-07, 07:57 AM
newflamenc
Driver School Candidate

Besides Cody, here're a couple of other quality installers.

Brandon (www.AutoBahnTint.com) - He's with Lexus Chandler but he can arrange an appointment with Scottsdale Lexus if you're in Scottsdale area. His phone number is 480-993-6201.
Rick Sullivan (www.airparktint.com) - (480) 315-8468

I went with Rick since I did not know that Brandon could arrange an appointment with Scottsdale Lexus and I did not want to drive to Chandler.

Cody seems to have the best pricing. Again, I just did not want to drive to Superstition Springs
Old 01-29-07, 01:38 PM
cpfannkuch
Driver School Candidate

Default Other installers

If you use Rick at Airpark, Brandon will be the one who does the work. He used to work there and is their only Clear Bra installer. Brandon is a great installer he trained me... He started the program at the Lexus I work at, but since then I have done many more than him. I do an average of 3 a day. Sorry, people that live in the Scottsdale area, to do the job right I need a lift. As for the discount call me, tell me your from this website and we will work something out. Or call Brandon he owes me money anyway.

Thanks
Cody Pfannkuch - 3M certified installer
480-459-0168
Old 01-29-07, 02:09 PM
AZ IS350
Pole Position

Cody,

Question -Do you just work from the pre-cut kit, or do you custom trim the clear bra right on the car? The reason I ask is, right now I have the pre-cut front mask on my hood, but I'd rather have the entire hood covered, as well as maybe a 4-6" strip on my roof right above the front windshield. Also, can you clear bra over the front windshield? I do mostly freeway driving and these three areas are starting to take a beating. I might be interested in having this done if it's possible. Larry Kerns at Artisan did my clear bra. He did a pretty good job, but he couldn't do this.
Old 02-12-07, 09:33 AM
cpfannkuch
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by AZ IS350
Cody,

Question -Do you just work from the pre-cut kit, or do you custom trim the clear bra right on the car? The reason I ask is, right now I have the pre-cut front mask on my hood, but I'd rather have the entire hood covered, as well as maybe a 4-6" strip on my roof right above the front windshield. Also, can you clear bra over the front windshield? I do mostly freeway driving and these three areas are starting to take a beating. I might be interested in having this done if it's possible. Larry Kerns at Artisan did my clear bra. He did a pretty good job, but he couldn't do this.
I do both. I have only done the whole hood on 2 cars, but I have done many roof edges. As for the windshield 3M is working on a product for that, because clear bra won't shrink like tint.
Old 03-19-07, 12:59 PM
GrdnRxR
Intermediate

Received 23 Likes on 11 Posts
Thumbs up Cody does an outstanding job !

Just wanted to give a big thumbs up to Cody @ SS Lexus. I just had him do both of my Lexus'. He's a real pro. His prices were great. He takes the time to do it right...