Southwest For events in Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas.

DFW - Preferred/Trusted Wheel & Tire Shop?

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-07, 01:34 PM
TexasGS
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Scott, big on the wheels. They look great. I am sure you are really happy with them. Once you drop it, it will look really sick. Keep up the good work.
Old 05-01-07, 02:23 PM
Slooooooow
Regional Officer - NTL

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Cool

Originally Posted by TexasGS
Scott, big on the wheels. They look great. I am sure you are really happy with them. Once you drop it, it will look really sick. Keep up the good work.
Many thanks, TexasGS!

I'm fairly certain I'll go insane before the Whiteline suspension makes it in from Raptor Racing in Canada via Australia. I think I could've driven the ES over there to pick it up faster.

That's not a knock on Raptor Racing. I don't feel like they're the bottleneck. I'm just frustrated by the wait. Call me Mr. InstantGratification.

Once the suspension sub-project is complete, it's exhaust time; mainly because inspection was a chore last year. I think my exhaust system is tired.
Old 05-22-07, 10:52 AM
turbosix
Pole Position

i was thinking about this as well.. next weekend i'm getting some IS350 18s for my 92 LS and i was just going to take them to walmart to have them mounted and balanced but i'm pretty sure walmart doesnt have stick-on weights and i'll be damned if they try to hammer some weights on the outside /inside of the new wheels

not to mention i dont trust their lackeys there to mount the tires without scratching anything
Old 05-24-07, 10:58 AM
Slooooooow
Regional Officer - NTL

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by JPI
Scott,
I can't wait to put these baby on for you. I've done hundreds of springs and shocks but Never a client asked me to lower his ES300 . You are the first one sir. You shouldn't have any problem with the camber or toe adjustment with 18's wheels.
JPI
The new suspension is finally ON! Pics link in this thread. Let me know what you think.

Big s to JPI on the installation effort!!