Southwest For events in Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas.

HOUSTON, TX - let's get a meet going! Know what I'm Sayin

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-07 | 12:07 AM
masterj26
Driver School Candidate

Im down to go to a meet
Old 08-19-07 | 02:19 AM
Eiso
Driver

meyerland here yo~
Old 08-19-07 | 02:34 AM
Kromekicks
Rookie

Originally Posted by subparrnd
This just happened. Kilawatts and I were the only ones there.

Maybe next time. With longer notice!
man! this sucks. i fell asleep after i mowed the yard. next time more of us should defineately show up.
Old 08-19-07 | 12:58 PM
kilawatts
Pole Position

How about this coming Saturday. Same place, Starbucks next to Best Buy on Hwy 6 and Eldridge? Same time 10pm???
Old 08-19-07 | 05:22 PM
LayinLo
Pole Position

Originally Posted by subparrnd
This just happened. Kilawatts and I were the only ones there.

Maybe next time. With longer notice!
lol. what about a different location maybe somthing closer to 59 in stafford or sugarland?
Old 08-19-07 | 06:56 PM
Abear
Lexus Test Driver
CL Folding 200000

Yeah, the problem is that most locations when they see a group of cars start to gather, they are gonna be like..get out. They know most of the time alot of cars lead to illegal things. Now, I KNOW none of us would act like wild people and do dumb things, but security is always gonna be stupid.
Im sorry I missed last night, my friend is fixin to leave to back to Austin so I was chillin with her and the rest of my friends, doin what she wanted to do.
This up coming Saturday is cool. We could try and meet at like the sugar land town center. Meet at one of the parking garages, or at the star bucks there. If there isnt alot of people, I dont think security would have a problem with it, plus the security there is usually pretty cool, Ive filmed movies and taken loads of pictures there after 10 and what not, and the security guard always comes and says something about the cars..mine, my buddies 350Z and another friends S2K.

Lets get this going, what does everyone else think? Mia you down?
Old 08-19-07 | 08:15 PM
LiLS
Lexus Champion

im sure if we let em know its a bunch of lexus cars meeting they wont be sayin anything..

we arent ricers that bump super loud music and rev like crazy with those fart cans
Old 08-20-07 | 06:27 AM
Kromekicks
Rookie

Originally Posted by kilawatts
How about this coming Saturday. Same place, Starbucks next to Best Buy on Hwy 6 and Eldridge? Same time 10pm???
i have to work and i won't be able to make it until about 1130pm. if you guys are still gonna be there then i'll go.
Old 08-20-07 | 06:33 AM
Kromekicks
Rookie

Originally Posted by Kromekicks
i have to work and i won't be able to make it until about 1130pm. if you guys are still gonna be there then i'll go.
if its in sugarland, then i won't be there till about midnight. but yeah, let me know. i work on westhiemer so the best buy location is best for me, but it's whatever
Old 08-20-07 | 07:37 PM
LayinLo
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Abear
Yeah, the problem is that most locations when they see a group of cars start to gather, they are gonna be like..get out. They know most of the time alot of cars lead to illegal things. Now, I KNOW none of us would act like wild people and do dumb things, but security is always gonna be stupid.
Im sorry I missed last night, my friend is fixin to leave to back to Austin so I was chillin with her and the rest of my friends, doin what she wanted to do.
This up coming Saturday is cool. We could try and meet at like the sugar land town center. Meet at one of the parking garages, or at the star bucks there. If there isnt alot of people, I dont think security would have a problem with it, plus the security there is usually pretty cool, Ive filmed movies and taken loads of pictures there after 10 and what not, and the security guard always comes and says something about the cars..mine, my buddies 350Z and another friends S2K.

Lets get this going, what does everyone else think? Mia you down?
sounds good to me
Old 08-21-07 | 05:57 PM
Abear
Lexus Test Driver
CL Folding 200000

Just so everyone knows, Kilawatts and I are trying to figure something out, if anyone has any ideas or anything, just PM us and let us know.
Old 08-22-07 | 09:52 AM
Kromekicks
Rookie

let's go to best buy on hwy 6 and westhiemer!
Old 08-22-07 | 01:00 PM
Abear
Lexus Test Driver
CL Folding 200000

We decided to have it at the starbucks on post oak and westheimer. I know that may be a little drive for some, but its a little more convieient since the starbucks is right there at 610, that way if anyone has some sort of emergency they arent too far from a highway to get somewhere quick. We were thinking about 1030, and we will probably chill for a good while, have some coffee and chat. See yall there. If anyone has any questions or needs a ride(hopefully not), just shoot me a PM.
Old 08-22-07 | 03:17 PM
Christian8
Pole Position

sounds great but what date are we talking about? If its this coming saturday, i dont get off until 11:30 so i wont be there till about midnight. But still, count me in. Has vraa been posting at all? i havent seen him post lately.
Old 08-22-07 | 05:16 PM
Abear
Lexus Test Driver
CL Folding 200000

No Vraa hasnt been posting, not sure where he is, I will see if he wants to join us though. As far as getting off at 1130, we should still be there, and yes, I am talking about this coming Saturday.

Quick Reply: HOUSTON, TX - let's get a meet going! Know what I'm Sayin