Southwest For events in Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas.

Anyone up for an ARIZONA meet?

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-07, 05:47 AM
huerdo623
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

count me in also just no pics of my car. lol
Old 09-09-07, 12:01 AM
4GRAINR
Lead Lap

For all those who have photos of your car, I'm more than happy to build you a gallery on www.lexaz.com.

For those that don't ... lets meet up in the next couple weeks and take some photos! LEXAZ is about bringing AZ Lexus fans together ... stock ... mild ... or wild ... we want you!

Part of the the idea behind the club was just getting a group together who loves the brand and theirs cars. Heck, my mom whips a stock ES330 and she's even on board.

DRIVEN1 - Thanks for the ideas and offering to put some stuff together. I'm in LA until Tuesday, but when I get back we can touch base and put our heads together.
Old 09-09-07, 02:41 AM
huerdo623
Pole Position

Thanx 4grainr, sorry if I sounded negative, I just felt mine was not worthy,being a work in progress. I have been in love with these cars ever since I worked for Budget rent a car in 91 and drove the es 300 both sc models and the ls. So I am on board
Old 09-14-07, 12:28 PM
JensBoo
Pole Position

I'm so down for a meet-up, but Zach you already know that. I can't wait to meet up with everyone
Old 09-14-07, 04:28 PM
4GRAINR
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by huerdo623
Thanx 4grainr, sorry if I sounded negative, I just felt mine was not worthy,being a work in progress.
No worries at all. I'm sure there are many of us that would consider our cars "works in progress." I haven't done any mods for some time since I've been trying to save money, fix up the house, etc. One of my favorites is my friend's first gen LS. That thing has over 240K miles on it and drives like a dream. No real mods and it has some wear, but it's a great car that I love to drive or ride in.

The thing I think most clubs or groups get caught up in is "the battle of who can spend the most." Travis and I have talked about LEXAZ from day one as trying to start a group that is based upon on the love of the brand and cars, not SEMA or HIN show cars. Yes, we'd all love a SEMA quality car and some of us are working on stepping it up to that level, but that's not what we're all about.

We just want to have fun, meet new friends, share stories and ideas.
Old 09-14-07, 04:30 PM
4GRAINR
Lead Lap

BTW -

Some of us (BeanTWNSC3, JensBoo (maybe) and myself) are headed to Pavilions tomorrow night. I'll post a time later on tonight after I make some calls.

My guess is around 7pm and maybe grab a bite to eat afterwards. PM me if you want me to keep you posted on the details or post away in this thread.
Old 09-15-07, 10:19 AM
4GRAINR
Lead Lap

We'll be there between 7pm and 730pm. Dinner afterwards if you're interested.
Old 09-15-07, 02:22 PM
4GRAINR
Lead Lap

Looks like it it just me and Travis tonight. Jen can't make it ... boo!

No worries if you can't make it out tonight. We'll do it again in the next couple of weeks and we can post it up ahead of time. I'll be in LA for a couple days, but when I get back I can devote more time to the LEXAZ website. I should have another two galleries up within a couple days too.

Word.
Old 09-15-07, 06:34 PM
4GRAINR
Lead Lap

Looks like tonight is not the night for Pavilions. Made a few calls and looks like everyone is busy.

We'll try it again in another week or two.

Sorry guys (and gals!).
Old 09-16-07, 08:21 PM
DRIVEN1
Driver

4GRAINR - Been away from the forum for a while and missed your posts until tonight. WOrk had me REALLY busy last week. One day I worked from 7 AM until 1;30 AM, then back again at 8:30 AM.

I will call Scottsdale & Chandler Lexus and see if I can get something going. PM or post here later this week with an update. Lets just hope for some cooler weather SOON.