Southwest For events in Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas.

DFW Lexus Meet 10/14/2007. Pix inside!

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-07, 07:59 PM
JeffTsai
Lexus Fanatic

Received 43 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by RocketGuy3
Who was the person telling me about those weekly meets on Coit and Park? I was kinda interested in that, but I didn't get any info from the guy (name, what car he had, CL username, etc...).
That was me that told you about it

For any of you guys in the Plano area or nearby that like weekly meets. Join me every Wednesday @ the northeast corner of Coit/Park. There's a coffee shop there called Escape. There's usually 40+ cars that show up there. Most of them are actually nice cars, very few ricers at this meet.

Originally Posted by Leotno
haha, i think it would of been funny if i went. Well to me i would of been laughing when i got there and and saw everyones cars. I would of been the 17 year old with a stock RX400...but i cant wait for the next meet, hopefully i can make it.
Hey bro don't sweat it. 70% of the cars at the meet were stock or just had wheels. We mainly took pix of the more modded cars. Come join us at the next meet and don't worry about it.
Old 10-14-07, 08:31 PM
iKenn
Just call me "Sprinkes"

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by JeffTsai
That was me that told you about it

For any of you guys in the Plano area or nearby that like weekly meets. Join me every Wednesday @ the northeast corner of Coit/Park. There's a coffee shop there called Escape. There's usually 40+ cars that show up there. Most of them are actually nice cars, very few ricers at this meet.

Hey bro don't sweat it. 70% of the cars at the meet were stock or just had wheels. We mainly took pix of the more modded cars. Come join us at the next meet and don't worry about it.
Next time, it wasnt just that reason why i didnt go, but you can count me in on the next meet. Hopefully Lexus has found me a IS by this friday or ill have to drive to all the lexus meets in my Escalade.
Old 10-14-07, 08:55 PM
WALDIS350
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ISX50 Pics

Here are the ISX50 i took:

Old 10-14-07, 08:56 PM
WALDIS350
Pole Position

Continued...

Old 10-14-07, 08:57 PM
WALDIS350
Pole Position

Few more.

Old 10-14-07, 09:03 PM
MoLexus
Lexus Test Driver

Damn you guys are quick. I'm down for the weekly meet even though its a good drive. We had a great turnout IMO for what we had to play with.
Old 10-14-07, 09:05 PM
MrExecutiv
Lexus Champion

nice rides.
Old 10-14-07, 09:10 PM
speedaddic
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

nice pics of the meet! Sorry I got flaked out on and couldn't get a ride back to Austin.
Old 10-14-07, 09:26 PM
bverschage
Driver

great cars, great photos
Old 10-14-07, 09:52 PM
dohc3ltt
Pole Position

nice rides..I wish the cowboys weren't playing at the same time.
Old 10-14-07, 10:08 PM
XaLtezZaX
Driver

Just got back into Houston! Man you guys, the whole getting kicked out of parking lot was disappointing. I thought you guys had it all planned out and had permission.

It was nice meeting you Dallas folks though =)
Old 10-14-07, 10:09 PM
gotparts?
Picture Posting Impaired

Originally Posted by Spyder78
whose car is in the first 2 pics?? Looks like an awesome meet!!! TX looks to contain too many nice GSes some of you guys should come up here if you can handle the roads.
car is mine, its for sale in the for sale section. thanks for the pics jeff. nice meeting, sorry we couldnt run. i had to get my girl and homeboy to go up to the ntb lousiville to pick up a tire they had in stock over there and bring it to the one i was going to in flower mound before 6 o clock. i ended up pullin in ntb and raised the car up for the guy to drive and all the air in the tire let out right then and there. didnt get out of there til about 630. then had a good dinner and i just got home about 20 minutes ago. sorry couldnt stay long everyone. i was pretty pissed i had to leave at 5 but didnt wanna have a blow out and fubar my rear rim and i didnt want the people at ntb to get pissed cause i came later then what i did.

overall the meet was cool, met some cool people. wish i had more time to walk around and talk to people. jeff, gato, and guy the eurolines, awesome rides. sorry couldnt get the fun run in jeff, maybe next time man. i got the car running real good yesterday just to get that run in, maybe next time if i have the car. only complaint have is that you guys didnt have permission to use there parking lot. kinda retarded the guy told us to leave by 5. anyways, awesome pics btw.
Old 10-14-07, 10:25 PM
Badman Forever
Lead Lap

badass pix.. i def missed out! let's throw the next big lex meet down here in houston!
Old 10-14-07, 10:26 PM
gotparts?
Picture Posting Impaired

good idea. do it at pz!!!
Old 10-14-07, 10:35 PM
ohnoitsmo
Pole Position

yah, we had a backup lot tho, everyone moved to bass proshop and it was fine there.

good meet guys, met alot of cool people. im resizing my pics right now and ill have em posted in a bit

Quick Reply: DFW Lexus Meet 10/14/2007. Pix inside!