Southwest For events in Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas.

LEXAZ: Full list of AZ Lexus Dealers

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-07, 11:19 AM
4GRAINR
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I guess we're going down this road ...

My mom gets her ES serviced at Chandler and loves them. She bought the car used from them too. Our sales guy was great (he has since moved to Scottsdale) and overall they are very responsive to her needs as well as mine the few times the car has been there. The only real reason I don't go back is because everything is expensive. I find it cheaper to buy parts from Sewell online or from a source in California (PM me if you need more info). I know that is true for all Lexus dealers so it is just the nature of the beast.

For the guy that mentioned Big Two - do they service Lexus customers? When they were on Alma School and Broadway I took the car there one time and they said they wouldn't touch it. Has that policy changed with the move?

I did go to Right Toyota for some time, but it kind of went downhill. I believe the contact there that Clifford met has since moved on so maybe they're not doing what they used to do. (Cliff - correct me if I'm wrong on that one since I know you live near them.)
Old 10-31-07, 12:21 PM
JesLet
Pole Position

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by 4GRAINR
For the guy that mentioned Big Two - do they service Lexus customers? When they were on Alma School and Broadway I took the car there one time and they said they wouldn't touch it. Has that policy changed with the move?
I don't know if they will. But I get most parts from them such as red coolant, type IV ATF, etc. Much cheaper than going to Lexus dealer. They are the same brand and quality anyway.
Old 10-31-07, 12:22 PM
csq860
Pole Position

If we're including Toyota service I'll throw Camelback Toyota in the hat too, the guy who did all my installs is a long time tech there, his name is John (3GRFSE on CL) and he's been working on Toyota and Lexus products for more than 20 years.
Old 10-31-07, 12:43 PM
4GRAINR
Lead Lap

For some of your maintenance needs ...

P&H Protection in Chandler (does 3M clear bra, tint, protective headlight and taillight film, and HID kits) just installed a lift and Travis (BeanTWNSC3) and myself have been talking to him about days when LEXAZ members can use the shop for oil changes, suspension adjustments, exhaust, etc. We're still trying to work out the details and if there will be cost involved. My guess is that if we help promote the business or purchase products he'll hook us up. If you're in the market for any of the above mention products, feel free to give Binh a call and mention LEXAZ. He's done work on everything from Aston Martin to Lexus to Lambos. His contact information is in my signature. I should have more information about shop use by the end of this week. Binh and I are meeting up to help plan the grand opening of the new location.
Old 11-05-07, 01:24 AM
huerdo623
Pole Position

I have only dealt with Arrowhead and even though I don't look like a typical Lexus owner,and own an older one at that they treated me like I just bought an ls 460.
Old 11-05-07, 05:39 PM
JensBoo
Pole Position

Originally Posted by huerdo623
I have only dealt with Arrowhead and even though I don't look like a typical Lexus owner,and own an older one at that they treated me like I just bought an ls 460.
Me too! They even took us in the hybrid ls to show us the parallel parking on it just for fun while I waited for my car to get serviced. I love Arrowhead Lexus