Southwest For events in Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas.

AZ Lex meet anyone?

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-08, 01:08 PM
JesLet
Pole Position

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by SQuester
So, when's the next meet?

The last time I saw anyone was at the P&H protection opening in november.. LOL I just missed out on the Pav's..

Maybe a good photo-op session somewhere..
Next weekend
Old 02-04-08, 01:08 PM
cliffud
Former Vendor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

maybe it's just me but i'm kinda getting tired of the pavs. i haven't gone in a while and the last time we all went out, I think it was more fun taking photos afterwards. maybe it's just me.
Old 02-04-08, 01:10 PM
JesLet
Pole Position

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by cliffud
maybe it's just me but i'm kinda getting tired of the pavs. i haven't gone in a while and the last time we all went out, I think it was more fun taking photos afterwards. maybe it's just me.
Let's do a road trip man
Old 02-04-08, 01:43 PM
shern
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Actually, I've been thinking about getting out to socal and hooking up with the socal boys some time this spring. I know for a fact we're rolling out to Long Beach for the first Formula D event.

In the meantime, how does President's day weekend sound?
Old 02-04-08, 01:57 PM
mex lex
Lexus Champion

I'm down for another meet/photoshoot. I'm really pushing myself to get new wheels by end of the month . Hopefully I can make it happen, and not put it off for months like all my other mods .
Old 02-04-08, 02:07 PM
SQuester
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by cliffud

Honestly, the pav's have been dead for me since about 2003..

Never really was my scene.

I know you have some killer backdrop locations for pics though Cliff..
Old 02-04-08, 05:51 PM
wildrice09
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mEx_lEx
I'm down for another meet/photoshoot. I'm really pushing myself to get new wheels by end of the month . Hopefully I can make it happen, and not put it off for months like all my other mods .
Lol...what wheels are you getting? Did you get those Mazurri's on yet?
Old 02-04-08, 06:12 PM
mex lex
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by wildrice09
Lol...what wheels are you getting? Did you get those Mazurri's on yet?
I'm not sure yet on the wheels but I have some in mind so far. No the header isn't on yet but very soon. It just sucks cuz the y-pipe needs to be extended.
Old 02-04-08, 10:05 PM
wildrice09
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by mEx_lEx
I'm not sure yet on the wheels but I have some in mind so far. No the header isn't on yet but very soon. It just sucks cuz the y-pipe needs to be extended.
Take that puppy to the muffler shop and have them whip you up some pipping lol
Old 02-04-08, 10:10 PM
mex lex
Lexus Champion

Take that puppy to the muffler shop and have them whip you up some pipping lol
That's what I'm working on right now. Some shops won't install headers though, but then how am I supposed to bolt on the header w/ no y-pipe and drive it to the shop?! So I'm just going to have to pay a shop who installs header to do everything ($$).
Old 02-05-08, 10:50 PM
charley240
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

oh man. that sucks cesar, you dont know anyone that could give you a ride for a few days. man i wish i didnt work so much.
Old 02-06-08, 11:43 AM
Somy6
Driver

Originally Posted by shern
Sean
We've been up at the Pavs the last two weeks. Where have you been? Matter of fact, I drove all the way out from Maricopa this weekend because I saw you were coming. Spent about 30 minutes there and left.
Sorry bro, Two weeks ago the car wasnt running it was UMS in Mesa. And this past weekend i went to Jail when i was on my way to the pavs. I am down for any meet though. I always have weekends off and nothing to do. I was thinking about going to firebird this friday to see what the car can do at 8psi before i turn it way up. Any of you interested to meet up or something this weekend???
Old 02-06-08, 12:15 PM
shern
Lexus Champion

Default Cruise from the East Valley to the West?

Folks

I was thinking about doing a cruise this weekend from the East Valley out to the West Valley. Since it seems that most of the local Lexus scene exists in the East Valley, what do you say we take a drive out to Charley's family owned Chinese restaurant for a late lunch, early dinner. We can take some vids on the way out.

Besides, it's my understanding that Charley is a wheel ***** and has a few sets of wheels sitting at his place. I'd like to take a look at some of the Trafficstars and Weds that he has sitting over there.

What do you think?

P.S. Sean, Friday night at Firebird sounds like a plan. Never been up there to the drags but always wanted to check it out. Who knows, maybe I'll run my whip down the quarter.
Old 02-06-08, 12:44 PM
wildrice09
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by shern
Folks

I was thinking about doing a cruise this weekend from the East Valley out to the West Valley. Since it seems that most of the local Lexus scene exists in the East Valley, what do you say we take a drive out to Charley's family owned Chinese restaurant for a late lunch, early dinner. We can take some vids on the way out.

Besides, it's my understanding that Charley is a wheel ***** and has a few sets of wheels sitting at his place. I'd like to take a look at some of the Trafficstars and Weds that he has sitting over there.

What do you think?

P.S. Sean, Friday night at Firebird sounds like a plan. Never been up there to the drags but always wanted to check it out. Who knows, maybe I'll run my whip down the quarter.
Damn, that sounds like hella fun. I won't be able to make it this weekend due to the fact that it is chinese new years and I have to go home. Take a lot of pics for me
Old 02-06-08, 01:01 PM
mex lex
Lexus Champion

Damn, that sounds like hella fun. I won't be able to make it this weekend due to the fact that it is chinese new years and I have to go home. Take a lot of pics for me
Too bad, the header might finally be installed by the end of friday.

As far as the cruise, I'm going to be busy in the morning so depending on that, I should be able to head out west to Charley's. Besides, I need to meet up with Charley for the same reason, wheels. So it should work out perfect.

Quick Reply: AZ Lex meet anyone?