Southwest For events in Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas.

AZ Lex meet anyone?

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-08, 06:38 PM
wildrice09
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AZ Lex meet anyone?

Hey guys/gals, I haven't seen any AZ meets on here in a while. So I wanted to see what was up and if people were interested in holding a small meet sometime soon. Preferably something that won't cost a great deal of money since the spring semester just started and i'm broke again. Let me know......
Old 01-17-08, 07:05 PM
mex lex
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Shoot count me in. I've been wondering the same thing and I pm'd Zach but he hasn't responded yet. I also want a LEXAZ sticker so could be an excuse for a meet . I think everybody should be struttin the LEXAZ badge on their Lexus.
Old 01-17-08, 07:59 PM
shern
Lexus Champion

The holiday season pretty much tapped everybody out but everybody is back. I definitely want to link up soon as I have some new mods to let loose. If not this weekend, next weekend is a definite!
Old 01-17-08, 09:28 PM
wildrice09
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by mEx_lEx
Shoot count me in. I've been wondering the same thing and I pm'd Zach but he hasn't responded yet. I also want a LEXAZ sticker so could be an excuse for a meet . I think everybody should be struttin the LEXAZ badge on their Lexus.
lol...I definately want a LexAZ sticker for my rear windshield as well.
Originally Posted by shern
The holiday season pretty much tapped everybody out but everybody is back. I definitely want to link up soon as I have some new mods to let loose. If not this weekend, next weekend is a definite!
Yea I know I was gone for a good while too during the holiday season. I want to check out the new wheels on your car too . I'd be down to meet up on Saturday for a short little while. I can't meet for a really long time but i'd definately be down for a little meet just to chat and see what new mods everyones got.
Old 01-17-08, 09:41 PM
DRIVEN1
Driver

I would be up too. If something materializes, please post details.

Have a good one!
Old 01-17-08, 09:46 PM
mex lex
Lexus Champion

Hey Steve so that means the SC is back in business?

A quick meet would be cool. We could even go on a short cruise. Even if we only get a couple of us together a few Lexus' roaming the street together would turn a lot of heads .
Old 01-18-08, 05:54 PM
1022it
Pole Position

i will meet up with you guys, if timing works (i have no life, so i am sure it will work)!
Old 01-18-08, 07:06 PM
wildrice09
Lead Lap

Hey guys, I can't meet on Saturday now but I can meet on Sunday or Monday for a little while. I was maybe thinking we could meet up at a boba shop on Dobson and Southern. (For everyone that doesn't know boba is the drinks with the tapioca ***** in it) The place is called The Streets and its a very popular meeting place for the 240 guys. This is just one idea, let me know what you guys think.
Old 01-18-08, 07:24 PM
CeoStatus0
Pole Position

I got my LEXAZ stick on my ride hehe.... But the Lexaz site has been temp. down the past couple days i tired to check on it
Old 01-19-08, 02:56 AM
JesLet
Pole Position

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by wildrice09
Hey guys, I can't meet on Saturday now but I can meet on Sunday or Monday for a little while. I was maybe thinking we could meet up at a boba shop on Dobson and Southern. (For everyone that doesn't know boba is the drinks with the tapioca ***** in it) The place is called The Streets and its a very popular meeting place for the 240 guys. This is just one idea, let me know what you guys think.
Haha. I know where it's at. It's next to the korean restaurant. I'm always there and love thier Bulkogi.

Pavillions still alive? Haven't been there since '05.
Old 01-19-08, 07:21 AM
shern
Lexus Champion

Pavs during Barrett Jackson weekend is a mad house. While the car scenery is amazing, it's tough to get in an out of there.

Bulgogi? Wuthu know about Bulgogi?
Old 01-19-08, 11:17 AM
wildrice09
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by JesLet
Haha. I know where it's at. It's next to the korean restaurant. I'm always there and love thier Bulkogi.

Pavillions still alive? Haven't been there since '05.
Pfffttt....Bulkogi, Bebin Bob is where its at. lol I was at the pavilions about a month ago, but I think Shern is right, it would be hell trying to get in and out this weekend.
Old 01-19-08, 03:15 PM
charley240
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

so... is there a plan? btw, my fav is yuk gae jang. hmmm..... but only from takamatsu on 43 n olive.

Charley
Old 01-19-08, 03:48 PM
mex lex
Lexus Champion

Now you guys are starting to confuse me, I don't know what you guys are talking about . And yeah what's the game plan fellas?
Old 01-19-08, 04:28 PM
cliffud
Former Vendor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

lol - the street. my gf's ex-sister in law owns that place. it's a good place and i'm all about the babim bop. yeaaaaaaaaah- kimchee ftw.

Quick Reply: AZ Lex meet anyone?