Southwest For events in Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas.

what do you guys think is the best dealership in AZ?

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-08, 07:03 PM
I8ABMR
Lexus Fanatic

Received 102 Likes on 67 Posts
Default what do you guys think is the best dealership in AZ?

I am currently taking the car to Bell Lexus and DAMN they are amazing. After owning an infinit for the past 5 yrs I cant get over the difference in treatment of customers as well as the insane attention to detail. Where do you guys like to take your cars for service.
Old 08-19-08, 07:25 PM
mex lex
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I've personally only ever dealt with the dealer twice, once at snottysdale lexus and once at superstition lexus. Both were good, but superstitions customer service was better, even though our GS was purchased at snottysdale lexus.
Old 08-19-08, 10:48 PM
wildrice09
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I personally like the scottsdale Lexus at Mcdowell and Scottsdale. They took good care of my IS300 when I had it.
Old 08-20-08, 01:38 AM
csq860
Pole Position

I'd agree with wildrice, Scottsdale Lexus is very good. For a truly top notch experience try Audi of North Scottsdale some time, obviously it's not a Lexus dealership but wow is it nice. My stepson is a master tech there and the place is just over the top cool, they have an auto museum on site, an indoor high end used car showroom (Lambo's, Ferrari's, etc), a 3 floor showroom and lots of stuff to keep you busy while you wait, including kiosks with wi-fi that you can work out of, coffee shop and food bar, flat screens galore, and on and on. The service bays are the best I've seen yet, bright and air conditioned and spotless. For anybody nearby it's worth checking out just for the fun of it.
Old 09-04-08, 11:54 AM
whlkev
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I've only tried Bell Lexus only because it's closer for me and on the way to work.

I should give scottsdale one a try, service adviser is ok, BMW advisers are much better
Old 09-04-08, 01:03 PM
wildrice09
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by csq860
I'd agree with wildrice, Scottsdale Lexus is very good. For a truly top notch experience try Audi of North Scottsdale some time, obviously it's not a Lexus dealership but wow is it nice. My stepson is a master tech there and the place is just over the top cool, they have an auto museum on site, an indoor high end used car showroom (Lambo's, Ferrari's, etc), a 3 floor showroom and lots of stuff to keep you busy while you wait, including kiosks with wi-fi that you can work out of, coffee shop and food bar, flat screens galore, and on and on. The service bays are the best I've seen yet, bright and air conditioned and spotless. For anybody nearby it's worth checking out just for the fun of it.
Agreed. I waited at the dealership when they were replacing my headunit on my IS and I just sat in a nice comfortable leather chair, watched TV, ate some delicious pastries, and drank some good coffee.
Old 09-10-08, 12:13 AM
KNEXX
Lead Lap

Bell Lexus blew my socks off... I dont get that kinda service from home. lol
Old 09-10-08, 07:11 PM
MrLexIS350
Driver School Candidate

Both Lexus dealerships on Bell Road, east and west, have been great. Customer service has always been top notch.