Southwest For events in Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas.

Phoenix peeps, need a new alignment shop...

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-08, 01:57 PM
mex lex
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by kyoso23
So Gunnell's did my alignment this morning, and wow. It took him most of two hours to get everything within spec. The only thing Jacks had right was my front toe, everything else was out of wack by quite a bit in several directions. I went to the location on Gilbert Road near McKellips. The guy there has been doing it for 37 years! He took several minutes and litterally walked me through everything he did and why (and I didn't even ask). The car is now aligned well within spec and it drives great. Thanks for the referals guys, but please believe I will not return to Jack's. I would recommend Gunnell's to anyone after this experience.
Glad it worked out for you in the end. Hey you were two minutes away from where I live. I've never gone to Gunnell's, but I think I'll have to check it out.
Old 10-26-08, 11:33 AM
kyoso23
Lexus Test Driver

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by mex lex
Glad it worked out for you in the end. Hey you were two minutes away from where I live. I've never gone to Gunnell's, but I think I'll have to check it out.
Had I known that, I would have given you a call to come swoop me up. I ended up sitting in the parking lot @ Desert Devils watching little kids have a skate competition.
Old 10-26-08, 04:08 PM
mex lex
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Had I known that, I would have given you a call to come swoop me up. I ended up sitting in the parking lot @ Desert Devils watching little kids have a skate competition.
LOL did you atleast get ice cream at thriftys? Well next time you are in the area and you need something hit me up.
Old 10-28-08, 06:10 PM
Luxor
Pole Position

Received 37 Likes on 32 Posts

So Gunnell's did my alignment this morning, and wow. It took him most of two hours to get everything within spec. The only thing Jacks had right was my front toe, everything else was out of wack by quite a bit in several directions. I went to the location on Gilbert Road near McKellips. The guy there has been doing it for 37 years! He took several minutes and litterally walked me through everything he did and why (and I didn't even ask). The car is now aligned well within spec and it drives great. Thanks for the referals guys, but please believe I will not return to Jack's. I would recommend Gunnell's to anyone after this experience.
I'm glad you had a good experience at Gunnell's! It may take a while to get an alignment there, but it is worth the wait to get it done right the 1st time.