Southwest For events in Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas.

Official Arizona members thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-13, 03:08 PM
6sick6
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by AZGHOST
Anyone in the Tucson area that does good fender rolling?? Need mine done soon...
Hey man, I just started working at elite automotive finishes as there painter. I know we do fender rolling. I've seen em do 3 cars since I've been there and they do a great job. Only problem is its up in the mesa/tempe area haha. At least I'd get to check out your ride if u came up!
Old 09-02-13, 06:13 PM
AZGHOST
Driver

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Hmmm... sounds like a good idea... how much is it to get mine rolled?
Old 09-02-13, 08:53 PM
6sick6
Pole Position

Hmmm... sounds like a good idea... how much is it to get mine rolled?
I'm pretty sure its the standard $50 a fender. Tell em Drew sent u if u come in or call em and if they tell u a diff price, say Drew said it would be $50! Haha, they'll honor that
Old 09-02-13, 09:42 PM
Bmhinc
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

New guy here. I'm in the Tucson area and just picked up a 98 GS300. I saw the last couple of posts on here about fender rolling and someone asking about a place in Tucson. I had some fenders rolled on my last car at Sps Autosports in Rita Ranch. They charges $50 a side I believe. Did a great job too.
Old 09-03-13, 01:30 AM
AZGHOST
Driver

Welcome! And finally another Lex in the tucson area... I heard alot of things about SPS... I guess I wouldn't mind heading over there.
Old 09-03-13, 01:33 AM
AZGHOST
Driver

6sick6, sounds good man. If you do body work I definitely want to be heading over your way because I seen your posts on your car and very nice! I just ordered a Vertex rep front and im still thinking of which sides and rear to go with and wanting a wald spoiler... I am pretty sure u have experience with that... lol
Old 09-03-13, 10:26 AM
Bmhinc
Driver School Candidate

Welcome! And finally another Lex in the tucson area... I heard alot of things about SPS... I guess I wouldn't mind heading over there.
Talk to Richard, tell him the guy who bought his GS300 referred you. They rolled the fenders on my 90 Civic project. They used a heat gun and every thing to make sure the paint didn't get messed up. They can also cut out the lip. I don't know the cost on that. Richard did that on his Genesis and the metal was smooth, no rough edges after cutting out the lip.

There is also ES tuning in the same garage if you're looking for dyno time.
Old 09-03-13, 11:17 AM
mccrimmon
Lead Lap

More Tucson members... very nice! Any pics? I might check out SPS too. Rita Ranch is a heck of a lot closer than Tempe for a fender roll lol. But seriously, post some pics so if I see u guys rollin by I can say hi.
Old 09-03-13, 11:30 AM
AZGHOST
Driver

Sweet... we should have a lil Tucson meet amd greet soon...
Old 09-03-13, 01:39 PM
Bmhinc
Driver School Candidate

Not sure if posting a link to another thread here is frowned upon but here is my other post on CL. It has a couple of pics. I have the stock 5 spoke wheels on it and not the G35 wheels shown in the pictures.

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/gs-...um-poster.html
Old 09-03-13, 02:43 PM
6sick6
Pole Position

6sick6, sounds good man. If you do body work I definitely want to be heading over your way because I seen your posts on your car and very nice! I just ordered a Vertex rep front and im still thinking of which sides and rear to go with and wanting a wald spoiler... I am pretty sure u have experience with that... lol
Of course I do body work. And boy do I have experience with wald spoilers for our cars haha. Damn molding walds haha. If u want it molded, just make sure its not 110º outside and ill be happy to do it!
Old 09-03-13, 02:56 PM
AZGHOST
Driver

Sound good! Just not too sure if I want a molded one or not yet... lol but yeah I am definitely going to bring my car by soon.
Old 09-03-13, 03:25 PM
junjun
Driver School Candidate

As most have mentioned, you can get fenders rolled at SPS Autosports in Tucson just talk to Richard.
Old 09-23-13, 08:07 PM
Erased
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by 6sick6
Of course I do body work. And boy do I have experience with wald spoilers for our cars haha. Damn molding walds haha. If u want it molded, just make sure its not 110º outside and ill be happy to do it!
Hey I have seen your car on another forum out here in AZ! Nice to see that sweet Lexus you got there on this forum as well. I just picked up a 2002 ES300 in minty fresh condition, with only 48k on the clock.
Old 09-25-13, 01:17 PM
6sick6
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Erased
Hey I have seen your car on another forum out here in AZ! Nice to see that sweet Lexus you got there on this forum as well. I just picked up a 2002 ES300 in minty fresh condition, with only 48k on the clock.
Thanks! Was it azft by chance? Damn that awesome milesage for the yr! What color? Any plans for it? Or just a daily?

Quick Reply: Official Arizona members thread