Southwest For events in Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas.

Official Arizona members thread

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-11, 10:00 PM
Big Mack
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by kill3st
Hello, I'm pretty new to CL, been reading more than posting.
My name is Jonathan.

it's pretty much completely stock, except the double limo tent.

I work a lot, and mostly overnight, but I'd really like to get to know some other lexus enthusiasts.

Looking forward to cruising!
Welcome, Jonathan. Only one thing - I don't see no stinking tent. I think you meant tint

And I know the feeling of working a lot. Joined a good club on both counts.

Big Mack
Old 05-15-11, 01:16 PM
kill3st
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Big Mack
Welcome, Jonathan. Only one thing - I don't see no stinking tent. I think you meant tint

And I know the feeling of working a lot. Joined a good club on both counts.

Big Mack

lol
told you I work a lot!
I'd been up for 27 hours when I wrote that, and drove down to Madera canyon for a 6 hour picnic...
but that's all fixed! just woke up from my 16 hour hibernation!
Thanks for the welcome!
Old 05-15-11, 04:10 PM
durtysc300
Lexus Test Driver

Hey..I'm Jack..I'm originally from Nebraska, but I'm moving down to Avondale to go to school at UTI (i'm not gonna be the typical UTI student :P)..just figured I'd post in here now before I move in October!
Old 05-16-11, 01:41 PM
mex lex
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by kill3st
Hello, I'm pretty new to CL, been reading more than posting.
My name is Jonathan.
I know, pretty hideous, right?
My hobbies are PC games, music, Top Gear, driving my lexus, and quite a few more interests...
I live in Tucson, I'm 30, and I just bought my '96 SC400 a month ago.

it's pretty much completely stock, except the double limo tent. (yes, I know it's wrong, but I'm leaving it for the associated joke...)

I have big plans for this car, only being held back by a lack of green...

I work a lot, and mostly overnight, but I'd really like to get to know some other lexus enthusiasts.

Looking forward to cruising!
Congrats and welcome Jonathon!

Originally Posted by durtysc300
Hey..I'm Jack..I'm originally from Nebraska, but I'm moving down to Avondale to go to school at UTI (i'm not gonna be the typical UTI student :P)..just figured I'd post in here now before I move in October!
We look forward to meeting you when you settle in. Be sure to come see us!
Old 06-25-11, 11:14 AM
Uneekstyle
Rookie

I guess it's about time I make a proper introduction for myself.

My name is Matt, I live in Tucson as of now but I'm looking to move up to the PHX area sometime before the end of the year. I drive a 98 GS300 DWP paint, rolling on SSR Vienna LM-9's (19x9 front, 19x10 out back), on Tein SS coilovers... With alot of plans for the car in the future, it seems as though this is going to be a never ending project.

Anyhoo, onto the pictures of the car.

and one from HellaFlush 8

keep me posted on any on going events as I'm self employed and as long as I'm not travelling I will do my best to make it to any meets or shows.
Old 07-03-11, 04:09 AM
6sick6
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey everyone, im Drew, ive been visiting the site here and there and decided I should start posting up. Ive got a 2006 IS350, desert sage metallic green in color. I havent got many mods on her yet, just an LMS intake and some paint work, but ive got more in store for Olivia once i get some extra cash. Im in the Fountain Hills/Scottsdale area, so ive seen/met a couple of u from the forum at the pavillions car show. Im lookin forward to meeting everyone at the meets soon! anyways, pics away...
Attached Thumbnails Official Arizona members thread-dscn0777.jpg   Official Arizona members thread-imag0120.jpg   Official Arizona members thread-imag0153.jpg  
Old 07-03-11, 06:50 PM
GIOGS300
Rookie

The sc is almost done
Attached Thumbnails Official Arizona members thread-p1010095.jpg  
Old 07-03-11, 07:20 PM
mex lex
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by 6sick6
Hey everyone, im Drew, ive been visiting the site here and there and decided I should start posting up. Ive got a 2006 IS350, desert sage metallic green in color. I havent got many mods on her yet, just an LMS intake and some paint work, but ive got more in store for Olivia once i get some extra cash. Im in the Fountain Hills/Scottsdale area, so ive seen/met a couple of u from the forum at the pavillions car show. Im lookin forward to meeting everyone at the meets soon! anyways, pics away...
Hey Drew it was nice meeting you at the pavillions. Hopefully we'll see you at a meet sometime so I can introduce you to everyone

Originally Posted by GIOGS300
The sc is almost done
I bet your excited Gio. Im interested in seeing it all when its done.
Old 07-03-11, 09:51 PM
GIOGS300
Rookie

Absolutely.....Its getting tuned tomorrow along with new brakes and the rotors getting re surfaced. I'm 95% sure it will be ready by wed. for the meet.
Old 08-23-11, 10:32 AM
Boofster
Driver School Candidate

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Sup! New owner here. '09 IS350 Starfire. I'll see if I can hit up Wednesday meet sometime.

Got KW's, rear F-Sport sway, and AEM intake coming this weekend. Couldn't stay off the mods. What's the black roof about?

Need to see some wheels in person so I can decide!
Old 08-23-11, 10:56 AM
mex lex
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Boofster
Sup! New owner here. '09 IS350 Starfire. I'll see if I can hit up Wednesday meet sometime.

Got KW's, rear F-Sport sway, and AEM intake coming this weekend. Couldn't stay off the mods. What's the black roof about?

Need to see some wheels in person so I can decide!
Congrats and welcome! Absolutely, be sure to come out to one of the meets. Its a great opportunity to meet local members.

Nice to hear that you already have mods on the way.
Old 09-07-11, 09:38 AM
alkoholiks
Driver

wow i need to meet all these new is people. welcome guys
Old 09-11-11, 04:43 PM
samster786
Driver School Candidate

Default New Member

Hey Guys!

Just picked up a 2003 GGP IS300 5MT a few weeks ago. Went to Pavs pretty late last Saturday but didn't see any Lexus peeps there. Looking forward to meeting people at meets in the future.

SO far, my car is stock with the exception of an amp+sub and lamin-x yellow film on the fogs. Got a header I need to install once I get an o2 sim. Looking to just stay NA with i/h/e/camgear + tuning.

2 Questions:

1) Can anyone recommend a painter? I need my front bumper and possibly a lip sprayed.

2) Can anyone recommend a good mechanic for Toyota/Lexus? My car is in need of the 90K service (timing belt, water pump, fluids, etc) and I dont have time to do it myself.
Old 09-13-11, 10:32 AM
mex lex
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by samster786
Hey Guys!

Just picked up a 2003 GGP IS300 5MT a few weeks ago. Went to Pavs pretty late last Saturday but didn't see any Lexus peeps there. Looking forward to meeting people at meets in the future.

SO far, my car is stock with the exception of an amp+sub and lamin-x yellow film on the fogs. Got a header I need to install once I get an o2 sim. Looking to just stay NA with i/h/e/camgear + tuning.

2 Questions:

1) Can anyone recommend a painter? I need my front bumper and possibly a lip sprayed.

2) Can anyone recommend a good mechanic for Toyota/Lexus? My car is in need of the 90K service (timing belt, water pump, fluids, etc) and I dont have time to do it myself.

Welcome! Congrats on the 5spd IS. We go to the pavs every once in a while but lately we've been slacking. Hopefully we'll start getting out there more soon.

What part of town are you in?

What kind of header do you have?

You should make it out to the local Wed Night Meets. The next one is next Wednesday, the 21st at Tempe Market Place. Check this thread for more info and updates.

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sou...thread-45.html

PM sent.
Old 09-13-11, 03:25 PM
samster786
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by mex lex
Welcome! Congrats on the 5spd IS. We go to the pavs every once in a while but lately we've been slacking. Hopefully we'll start getting out there more soon.

What part of town are you in?

What kind of header do you have?

You should make it out to the local Wed Night Meets. The next one is next Wednesday, the 21st at Tempe Market Place. Check this thread for more info and updates.

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sou...thread-45.html

PM sent.
Thanks for the recommendations. I'll start calling around but first I must decide between the TRD and GReddy front lips I'm gonna try to make the next Wednesday meet so I can maybe see what everyone else rocks.

I stay at and go to school in the Arrowhead area of North Glendale. The header is made by OBX, I believe. Needs to get the B2S2 o2 bung relocated as well.

Quick Reply: Official Arizona members thread