Southwest For events in Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas.

requesting help from swloc member (nw houston) to look at some wheels plz

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-09, 06:33 AM
sojah
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default requesting help from swloc member (nw houston) to look at some wheels plz

so i am a neloc member and i have a step brother who actually lives north of houston but he doesn't seem to want to help out with this. i have been in negotiations with a fellow CL member who lives in the nw houston area (within 20 mins of the woodlands mall at zip 77064, he is willing to meet at the woodlands mall or probably somewhere closer to his zip) who is selling some used 20" wheels & tires. the individual has a low post count although this is not my main issue. I need someone who would be willing to meet this guy, inspect the 20's (that he should have mounted on his ls430) and take a quick ride down the highway with him to make sure that there is no wheel or steering wheel vibrations from a bent wheel or anything. i am very picky about buying used wheels and just want to make sure they are in excellent driving condition (although a scratch/blemish here or there is acceptable) because a vibration while driving down the road at any speed up to about 85 mph would be a deal breaker for me...

if this sounds like a reasonable request i would really appreciate the help, and wish that i could somehow return the favor or reimburse you for your troubles somehow. please let me know via PM or just replying here if anyone could help a brotha out. thanks guys and big up CL ^ ^ ^
Old 07-22-09, 07:27 PM
hollywoods
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default i can help

i can help let me know
Old 07-22-09, 11:21 PM
turbodremz
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

talk him into meeting at Willow Brook mall and I might beable to make it sometime this weekend.