Southwest For events in Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas.

arizona wednesday night meet thread.

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-11, 01:06 PM
jhill20
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Oxford
1st wed, Ima cruise by see if anyone is there.
Not sure if anyone will be there tonight. Most of us are headed out to vegas in the AM for the SEMA show and autoFashion in San diego this weekend. Some of the guys are already in Vegas....Definitely try and make it out next time!
Old 11-09-11, 08:29 AM
Toyboxx
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Anything going on tonight? Just purchased a SC300 yesterday, looking to take it out to a meet
Old 11-09-11, 04:35 PM
mex lex
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Toyboxx
Anything going on tonight? Just purchased a SC300 yesterday, looking to take it out to a meet
Congrats on the purchase.

Nothing going on tonight. Next Wednesday is the Wed Night Meet, 7pm at the Tempe Market Place Best Buy parking lot. Bring it out.

Any plans for mods yet?
Old 11-10-11, 11:20 AM
av42000
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default decent meets?

hey guys, long time lurker here and i just finished a clubna-t kit on my vvti sc and ive been looking to cruise to some meets but havent really heard of any except for a vip meet in tempe i guess. if thats still going id like to check it out next week..

im on the west side so ive only seen a few other lex's cruising around, if theres anything on my side of town also, that would be cool to check out.. i live near uti so i see alot of other cars and of course the usual honda noise from all around me at night like crickets

fellow sc'ers chime in
Old 11-10-11, 01:49 PM
mex lex
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by av42000
hey guys, long time lurker here and i just finished a clubna-t kit on my vvti sc and ive been looking to cruise to some meets but havent really heard of any except for a vip meet in tempe i guess. if thats still going id like to check it out next week..

im on the west side so ive only seen a few other lex's cruising around, if theres anything on my side of town also, that would be cool to check out.. i live near uti so i see alot of other cars and of course the usual honda noise from all around me at night like crickets

fellow sc'ers chime in
Glad to see you come out of the shadows!

We've been out to the west valley a few times for our Wed Night Meets. I don't know when we'll be back again but hopefully soon. Definitely come out to the meet next week, its worth the drive. The meet is open to everyone and anyone, not just VIP. So we always have a nice mix of cars.
Old 11-11-11, 03:23 PM
av42000
Driver School Candidate

coolness. yeah a co-worker of mine whose working on his new optima told me about it so we will try to make it out. ironically our main office is right behind the marketplace on rio salado and i only work there on mondays lol but ill still make it out then hopefully. its always nice to go to open meets to see all kinds of different worlds/groups of ppl.

is there a specific place everyone likes to meet on the west side or is it just sporatic?
Old 11-14-11, 04:17 AM
greens14
Lead Lap

hey youll be out there this coming week mex lex? I could use a second opinion in diagnosing my suspension issue before i list my sc for sale. I'm 90000% sure its a tie rod end but i wouldnt mind a second opinion before i buy a tool to remove it and pick up a replacement!
Old 11-14-11, 02:22 PM
mex lex
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by av42000
coolness. yeah a co-worker of mine whose working on his new optima told me about it so we will try to make it out. ironically our main office is right behind the marketplace on rio salado and i only work there on mondays lol but ill still make it out then hopefully. its always nice to go to open meets to see all kinds of different worlds/groups of ppl.

is there a specific place everyone likes to meet on the west side or is it just sporatic?
We look forward to seeing you and your friend this week. When we host the meets in the west side, we meet at the east AMC theater parking lot. However, for our Tempe meets, we park at the Tempe Marketplace Best Buy lot

Originally Posted by greens14
hey youll be out there this coming week mex lex? I could use a second opinion in diagnosing my suspension issue before i list my sc for sale. I'm 90000% sure its a tie rod end but i wouldnt mind a second opinion before i buy a tool to remove it and pick up a replacement!
I will be there this week. Sucks to hear about suspension issue, hopefully you won't have to resort to selling it. See you this Wednesday .
Old 11-14-11, 05:00 PM
mex lex
Lexus Champion

Default ***Kyoei Wed Night Meet 11/16***

Tempe Market Place Best Buy parking lot @ 7pm.

Everyone is welcomed so bring your friends along. All makes and models of cars, trucks and bikes are welcomed! Please be respectful of the area and the people around you. This includes no littering, no burnouts, no donuts, etc.

See you all there .
Old 11-14-11, 05:11 PM
greens14
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by mex lex

I will be there this week. Sucks to hear about suspension issue, hopefully you won't have to resort to selling it. See you this Wednesday .
no i WANT to sell it! its obd2 and automatic so It has to go! ill be picking up a obd1 shortly after though lol.
Old 11-15-11, 04:50 PM
av42000
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by greens14
no i WANT to sell it! its obd2 and automatic so It has to go! ill be picking up a obd1 shortly after though lol.
BOOO! dont hate! lol jk, i am somewhat envious of the obd1 peeps out there... o well ill just have to deal with my fully lit needles, gated shifter, and factory sideskirts

dont mean to butt in but greens14 what kind of issue are you having? im going to try to make it out tomorrow.. maybe i could take a peek.. i always enjoy a good Dr House diag mystery!
Old 11-18-11, 03:55 PM
mex lex
Lexus Champion

Thanks for everyone that made it out this week to the meet. It was good meeting new people. I'm glad you and your friend came out Alex, hopefully we'll see you again sometime soon.

Mark your calendars on Dec. 7th for our next Wednesday Night Meet. See ya'll then.
Old 12-06-11, 09:43 AM
mex lex
Lexus Champion

Default ☆★☆ Kyoei Wednesday Night Meet ☆★☆ Last Meet of 2011 ☆★☆

Hey guys, we are coming up on the end of this year so that means that our last Wednesday Night Meet of 2011 will be this Wednesday!

All makes and models of cars, trucks and bikes are welcome! Please be respectful of the area and the people around you. This includes no littering, no burnouts, no donuts, etc. We hope to see you there!

Time: 7:05
Old 12-11-11, 12:12 PM
MattSCtyin
Driver School Candidate

Hey guys im somewhat new here ive been watching you guys say how these meets are getting preatty tight and I wont beable to make it out to the one tomorrow night but,when January comes im super down to meet up with you all down in Tempe and hang,Ive been lookin for Lexus drivers out here since August when i first moved out here for school and have only seen like 2 people with SC4's and always a **** load of cats with the IS3's..So im preatty stoked to meet you all in Jan.
Old 12-12-11, 01:14 PM
mex lex
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by MattSCtyin
Hey guys im somewhat new here ive been watching you guys say how these meets are getting preatty tight and I wont beable to make it out to the one tomorrow night but,when January comes im super down to meet up with you all down in Tempe and hang,Ive been lookin for Lexus drivers out here since August when i first moved out here for school and have only seen like 2 people with SC4's and always a **** load of cats with the IS3's..So im preatty stoked to meet you all in Jan.
Welcome! Where do you go to school?

There are a lot of people driving Lexus around but we are the only group that get together so you are in the right place. We look forward to seeing you at our meets in January .

You, and anyone else interested in meets, can also like Kyoei USA on Facebook to stay up-to-date on meets. http://www.facebook.com/KYOEI.VIP

Quick Reply: arizona wednesday night meet thread.